Match Thread Fulham Match Thread - Sat 2nd Oct (4 Viewers)

Evo1883

Really...Have the club announced this? Looks a lot less tickets sold than the P'Boro game.

Not alot less , about 1500 less I'd say but still just under 24 hours till kick off

edgy

It does look like its heading to roughly the same attendance as P'boro, maybe a touch less. Which considering £30 tickets, Sky and a lunchtime kick off, is very good.

Evo1883

It does look like its heading to roughly the same attendance as P'boro, maybe a touch less. Which considering £30 tickets, Sky and a lunchtime kick off, is very good.
Think 19000 all In would be fantastic

Sky Blue Pete

Supporters forum last night they were pleading with us to tell our groups to get to the ground with more than 5 mins to kick off. Takes about 2000 people 5 mins to get in. 20000 50 mins. We really are idiots assuming we can get there at 12:25 and walk straight in

Nick

Administrator
Supporters forum last night they were pleading with us to tell our groups to get to the ground with more than 5 mins to kick off. Takes about 2000 people 5 mins to get in. 20000 50 mins. We really are idiots assuming we can get there at 12:25 and walk straight in
Depends if the turn styles work. They didn't last week for me

Happy_Martian

Not looking forward to this one. Most teams in the division will struggle against the budgets of the Yoyo teams and as one of the smaller squads, we're no different. Same team as Wednesday with Sheaf in for Hamer. Expect Kane to keep his position ahead of Fanky. And I expect Bright is so far away from the first team still, he may have an appearance in the stands.

0-3 Fulham win.

chiefdave

You can't moan if you turn up bang on kick off time and miss the start. Not sure what the club can really do to encourage people to get there early, not like people are going to turn up to drink expensive, and crap, beer.

Tommo1993

People can only get there when they can. They really need to take control of the car parks though, last week was a joke. Still letting people in after it was full. People standing at the entrance with a clipboard is pointless if they’re not actually doing anything.

chiefdave

They really need to take control of the car parks though, last week was a joke. Still letting people in after it was full. People standing at the entrance with a clipboard is pointless if they’re not actually doing anything.
I've only ever used the onsite parking a handful of times but it seems a complete free for all and something that could be easily rectified. And lets be honest for what they charge they should be able to afford to employ a few people pre and post match to sort this out.

Only needs a handful of people with walkie talkies and direct people to the next available space and make sure they only take up one space. Same on the way out, direct people out so you have constant traffic flow rather than everyone trying to force their way past each other to get to the exit first. Would also help if they stopped taxis stopping on Rowleys Green Lane and worked with the Highways Agency to get the lights reprioritised when they're trying to get hundreds of cars out.

Grendel

I've only ever used the onsite parking a handful of times but it seems a complete free for all and something that could be easily rectified. And lets be honest for what they charge they should be able to afford to employ a few people pre and post match to sort this out.

Only needs a handful of people with walkie talkies and direct people to the next available space and make sure they only take up one space. Same on the way out, direct people out so you have constant traffic flow rather than everyone trying to force their way past each other to get to the exit first. Would also help if they stopped taxis stopping on Rowleys Green Lane and worked with the Highways Agency to get the lights reprioritised when they're trying to get hundreds of cars out.

I found it good in the car parks this season. No hassle at all in Car Park C - last game was loads of spaces 15 mins before kick off

Evo1883

I found it good in the car parks this season. No hassle at all in Car Park C - last game was loads of spaces 15 mins before kick off
We've had a good experience, but we get there around 45 minutes before kick off

Frostie

Can see sheaf and Kelly starting
Think there is a slight doubt over waghorne
Don’t think there will be many other changes , our home form has been outstanding

Losing Waghorn would be a blow, especially as he's likely on set pieces with Hamer out.

Is Tavares just training with the first team for experience or could he be taking that spot on the bench if Waghorn is ruled out?

gruffskyblue

Just doing my prep for tomorrow's song and I always go onto the opponents website to fetch names/pictures etc.

The first picture on the official team page was the goalie and I thought he looked a bit young! Turns out it's Rhys Porter, the young lad with cerebral palsy. What a brilliant touch that is from the club. 👏

Screenshot 2021-10-01 160516.png

TomRad85

Football is unpredictable, these lost at Blackpool and we are beasts at home. Think we might nick a point and that Luton was just a blip (I fucking hope.)

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

TomRad85

I don't think we ought to change a system that has a 100% record at home, i don't think Robins will either as he was pretty clear he was concerned with away form
Exactly that FP, we should be going into this with confidence. Its the away form that requires investigation.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Offhegoes

2-1 City - We're at home and we won some big games last season that no-one saw coming (Brentford, Reading). Sure we'll get a reaction from Wednesday too.

SBT

Their winger Neeskens Kebano is a joy to watch - although hopefully not when he's playing against us. Should be a great battle with him and Dabo tomorrow. The overall quality in their squad is ridiculous, I'd be delighted with a point tbh.

slowpoke

Their winger Neeskens Kebano is a joy to watch - although hopefully not when he's playing against us. Should be a great battle with him and Dabo tomorrow. The overall quality in their squad is ridiculous, I'd be delighted with a point tbh.
Wasn’t very ridiculous at Blackpool.

stevefloyd

Need to work hard and keep Mitrovic out of the box and defend a damn sight better than Weds, maybe everyone had let our heady heights get to them a little but obviously we were brought back down to earth after that freak result, I was pissed off on Weds but am up for it although slightly less enthusiastic for tomorrow

Warwickhunt

If I was Rose I would be furious if I wasn't selected to start after last night's defensive performance. However, if he does I can only imagine it will be for Clarke-Salter, which will then impact the balance. McFadzean being taken off early suggests he will start and Hyam was by far the best of the back 3.
I would think Kelly might start in midfield but it is a big ask to get up to speed against such tough opposition. I hope Allen keeps his place.
I wonder why Walker has been preferred to Godden coming from the bench considering Godden's winner v Reading?
trying to keep all the strikers happy as best as he can methinks !

Users who are viewing this thread