Fulham at home on Sky (1 Viewer)

Grendel

have a read of the Scumberland forum. Four pages of meltdown about us winning last night. Same shit that weve only played the bottom teams, we wont last, should have been kicked out the league And the best one of all apparently wherever we go our fans are a disgrace and hoy shit at everyone 😂

bunch of pathetic, envious tossers who still think they are a big club

You reading the Sunderland forum - well I never

Grendel

Can’t be worse than the twats at Bournemouth

Couldnt Help myself and had a look it’s a hilarious 5 pages and seems it’s not just Astute who posts more on there than here

Brighton Sky Blue

Couldnt Help myself and had a look it’s a hilarious 5 pages and seems it’s not just Astute who posts more on there than here

While Evo and I are getting muscular injuries servicing various missuses there’s people busting veins on the internet over clubs that aren’t even theirs

D

Deleted member 2477

See its adictive. You couldnt help yourself

Grendel

See its adictive. You couldnt help yourself

Well I wouldn’t have bothered without your remark. Also it’s not really duffrrrnt to here. Some saying it shows clubs can shine after adversity and others who slag us off - that mole idiot who posts on here slags everyone off we play against and the Derby laughathon on this forum is no different as is nonsense about Leicester fans who are inbred and have 6 fingers

D

Deleted member 2477

Well I wouldn’t have bothered without your remark. Also it’s not really duffrrrnt to here. Some saying it shows clubs can shine after adversity and others who slag us off - that mole idiot who posts on here slags everyone off we play against and the Derby laughathon on this forum is no different as is nonsense about Leicester fans who are inbred and have 6 fingers
I only looked at it as someone mentioned it in the match thread last night but I know what you mean. Cant believe there are a couple of Cov fans posting on their regularly though more than on here

Brighton Sky Blue

And that one guy who starts threads wanting the manager sacked every season

Grendel

The one thing I did find odd is we have a “firm” called the Legion of Chod who are I assume the ones who threw plastic bags of excrement which we do regularly it seems - all a bit Chod to me

Users who are viewing this thread