From a YTFC Perspective (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

You really must tell us what it was like having McIndoe as a good player...seems he did well everywhere bar here. Aside from when he was playing against us, naturally :facepalm:

sotv1987

'Sisu cockroaches'..............Oh dear, what a bright spark !! Had a chat with a steward at Huish yesterday, he was a bit shocked by the City fans arrogance, idiots slagging off the town of Yeovil, its small but tidy stadium, its people and its facilities on the day. I'd say to the guilty pricks that showed yourselves and the City of Coventry up with your yobbish brain dead performance, next time, don't bother !!

Good post Ashdown,

I went to the game and thought that it was a decent stadium, all be it small, but what do we expect in this league, i thought the stewarding was very good and they were very helpful, i witnessed one of our fans giving the stewards an obscene amount of shit in the first half and carried it on throughout the second half. I was i little embarrassed to be a cov fan witnessing it. The game should have been won by us, but once again we never took our chances, end of!!!!!, won’t get carried away by one game, those who booed the player have their right i suppose but have never booed my team and never will, can’t see what it achieves. Decent pub went to about 10 mins walk from the ground, “The Arrow” decent beer and the atmosphere was good.

SISU_COCKROACHE

Everyone has their views and i respect yours, if other teams supporters want to come on to our site and express their views about the game then i fully support that, its always good to have a different prospective to the game, other than our own naturally biased views, and as stated by previous posters, it gives an insight to the game as a whole and also our potential weaknesses

Only my opinion!!!!

YTFCLynx

You really must tell us what it was like having McIndoe as a good player...seems he did well everywhere bar here. Aside from when he was playing against us, naturally :facepalm:

I believe he's probably the most reviled player we've ever had mate. I don't think I've ever heard a Yeovil fan say a good word about him!

Nonleagueherewecome

I believe he's probably the most reviled player we've ever had mate. I don't think I've ever heard a Yeovil fan say a good word about him!

Ha, good to hear! He was a Judas to you alright. For us he was just crap.

sky_blue_up_north

Oh yeah, I forgot about the flare. First time I've seen that at a Cov game.
If remember correctly there was one at Leicester a couple of seasons ago... could have caused injury to someone, plus the club could get in trouble for it, not very cleaver.

kg82

If remember correctly there was one at Leicester a couple of seasons ago... could have caused injury to someone, plus the club could get in trouble for it, not very cleaver.

I wasn't condoning it (athough I'm not actually that bothered about them, but I wouldn't want the club to get in trouble), just couldn't remember seeing one at one of our games before?! Which Leicester game was that?

Diehard Si

What gets me about the long ball is that's going back to the old Aidy Hoofroid days.

Thorn has made a specific point when signing Fleck about saying how we are here to play football. Infact, despite losing all last season, 1 thing which made it a little bearable was we looked like we like to pass it in the first 2/3rds of the pitch ( before failing completely in the final 3rd ).

Launching it upfield then becomes a sign we've totally ran out of ideas. Having Ball there means the back players have a big target to hit which they will opt for if they've got no better options. Needs to stop asap!

kg82

What gets me about the long ball is that's going back to the old Aidy Hoofroid days.

Thorn has made a specific point when signing Fleck about saying how we are here to play football. Infact, despite losing all last season, 1 thing which made it a little bearable was we looked like we like to pass it in the first 2/3rds of the pitch ( before failing completely in the final 3rd ).

Launching it upfield then becomes a sign we've totally ran out of ideas. Having Ball there means the back players have a big target to hit which they will opt for if they've got no better options. Needs to stop asap!

It wasn't all long ball. There was quite a bit, but we know that's not how Thorn wants to play so I personally think it'll get ironed out sharpish. Also, Ball isn't that big. So I don't think he's there just to win the flick-ons etc.

SkyBlue_Bear83

It wasn't all long ball. There was quite a bit, but we know that's not how Thorn wants to play so I personally think it'll get ironed out sharpish. Also, Ball isn't that big. So I don't think he's there just to win the flick-ons etc.
I hope so, hopefully just Wood and Brown need some time to adjust playing it from the back

Also I am pleased with how people said we came into it late on when Yeovil were tiring, maybe the extra week fitness did pay off?

kg82

I hope so, hopefully just Wood and Brown need some time to adjust playing it from the back

Also I am pleased with how people said we came into it late on when Yeovil were tiring, maybe the extra week fitness did pay off?

Yeah, it was visibly obvious Yeovil were knackered with 20 minutes to go. Just a shame we couldn't finish our chances!

sky_blue_up_north

I wasn't condoning it (athough I'm not actually that bothered about them, but I wouldn't want the club to get in trouble), just couldn't remember seeing one at one of our games before?! Which Leicester game was that?

I know you were not condoning, like I said must have been a couple of seasons ago, right at the back of the stand at the Crisp Bowl.... I pretty sure there have been other occasions as well.

Sisu_Cockroaches

you are a disgrace to your club and are a bad example of an ambassador.. for those slandering yeovil as a place, were a small town not built with lots of money and will never have enough revenue to be able to support higher tier football like yourselves, but we make do with what we have. THAT in my eyes is what football is about and i feel we as a club represent an example of how football should be and not surrounded by money and living beyond our means. I literally had to register on your fans forum Sisu just to tell you how much of a disgrace you are and if any administrator had any sense, they would revoke your rights to post on here again! all the best for those fans who made the atmosphere the way it was yesterday (except the flare thowers) and will look foward to the return fixture. all the best for the season :)

As ive said i couldn't give a flying fuck about Yeovil, im a Coventry City fan and the only club and place i care about is that. I dont look on other teams forums or care what they think i only care about Coventry. As for the flare thrower i applaud him because its things like this that make football interesting and different. If you want normality continue supporting Yeovil and shopping at Marks and Spencers. This used to be a working mans game with characters in the stands. People like you make me sick because you dilute every bit of passion and try to take the fun out of it. Its people who push the boundaries that make things interesting, if i knew who the lad who threw a flare was i would love to buy him a pint. You are an uninteresting boring prick so get back to your own site and as for these cov fans that like what you say they should feel ashamed of themselves, the word yellow springs to mind the loyalty of a dog, i certainly wouldn't want to be in the trenches with this kind of low life.

Nonleagueherewecome

If you were in the trenches with us, we'd send you over the top on your own. And without a bleeding smoke bomb to give you cover at that! Talk about lowering the tone, some of your posts are worse than that hooligan twat who was on earlier. If you want "interesting", go to a gallery and be inspired by some surrealist art. Football matches are for football.

Grendel

As ive said i couldn't give a flying feck about Yeovil, im a Coventry City fan and the only club and place i care about is that. I dont look on other teams forums or care what they think i only care about Coventry. As for the flare thrower i applaud him because its things like this that make football interesting and different. If you want normality continue supporting Yeovil and shopping at Marks and Spencers. This used to be a working mans game with characters in the stands. People like you make me sick because you dilute every bit of passion and try to take the fun out of it. Its people who push the boundaries that make things interesting, if i knew who the lad who threw a flare was i would love to buy him a pint. You are an uninteresting boring prick so get back to your own site and as for these cov fans that like what you say they should feel ashamed of themselves, the word yellow springs to mind the loyalty of a dog, i certainly wouldn't want to be in the trenches with this kind of low life.

Are you bringing an H bomb along tomorrow for a bit of a laugh?

Sisu_Cockroaches

If you were in the trenches with us, we'd send you over the top on your own. And without a bleeding smoke bomb to give you cover at that! Talk about lowering the tone, some of your posts are worse than that hooligan twat who was on earlier. If you want "interesting", go to a gallery and be inspired by some surrealist art. Football matches are for football.

Well thats what people like you do, if everyone was like you i think there would be a mass suicide.

You dont seem to like anyone saying what they think. From what ive seen your posts are very boring and some cringe-worthy your desperately looking for affection from your cyber fwends. I personally could care less about what people think and im certainly not here to make fwends lol. Ill say what i think .

Football matches are not just for football, its much more than that.

Nonleagueherewecome

Oh, you called be boring, man that hurts so much :(

Grendel

You seem to suffer from the little man syndrome. Bet nobody would notice if you did.

My thoughts exactly! I don't normally approve of animal cruelty but can someone stamp on the cockroach - he's an embarrassment (and I suspect is a bit nervous ad school starts in a couple of weeks).

Nonleagueherewecome

Users who are viewing this thread