From a pompey fan... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilWasn'tBabb

As a Cov fan in Portsmouth I like the place, most of the fans are alright, Proper fans if you like.

If I was a Portsmouth fan I'd be more worried about your next home game, seeing as you used up all your luck today against us.

I fear your going to get a real bumming off the scummers down the road if you play like you did today.

pfcgaffer

As a Cov fan in Portsmouth I like the place, most of the fans are alright, Proper fans if you like.

If I was a Portsmouth fan I'd be more worried about your next home game, seeing as you used up all your luck today against us.

I fear your going to get a real bumming off the scummers down the road if you play like you did today.

Blimey o riley matey...was u at the game today? u had a one on one and your goal that was it...take them sky blue specs off u silly sausage...there wasnt much luck involved, more suicidal play from you, we should of had 4 or 5.

I think we are playing them at the right time...tough game though it shall be, they have only won one away game recently and i cant remember who that was against - enlighten me? However our home form has been decent no defeats in....i think its 5.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

So what can we gather from this thread?

The lad is probably not old enough to go out tonight or lacks the friends to have a sociable conversation in person, that's why his first line of thought after beating the bottom of the table team is to sign up to their fan site and "troll"

He seems unaware of the fact his club is a bigger laughing stock than us off the field.

He recognizes players from our premiership years, does seem strange as i'm sure Portsmouth wern't in the same league as us during Salako's stint.

Oh and he's made a new virtual friend in Digby :D

pfcgaffer

Fuck kanu that geezer well past his sell by date....no time for has beens....by the way you dribbly....ever thought if u were not replying i wouldnt have anything to say...:eek:

No that smelly c**t should fucking die a slow and painful death...when he isnt at our games the variety of songs is so much better....:facepalm:

shmmeee

feck me learn some grammar man.

Take a look around the site you took the time to sign up for. We know we're shit, your not winding anyone up by restating it. Do you laugh at cripples as well?

There's such a thing as class. As both our sides have been fecked up by dodgy owners perhaps you could have a little sympathy. Calling City shit at the moment is like calling a man who's had his legs blown off a short arse. Technically correct but kinda missing the point.

Last edited:

rob9872

He only has one leg - it would look like a toffee apple

Regis87

Interesting thread ! Better than all the usual crap like administration , thorn, Sisu , Orange twat ,etc .
A big welcome to our newest members

My god you are handsome
gaga.gif

I know. Its a curse.

rob9872

Clucking lovely

cloughie

Are you the forum gimp?

think you have that title, such a saddo that goes onto another clubs forum but only on the rare occasion of a win,

You are obviously thick and i hope your carer dosen't come back and catch you on the computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread