From a pompey fan... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pfcgaffer

You were the best team i have seen down here this season....noisy fans, class players.....nah im joking u were fucking awful...and this is coming from a pompey fan. We have been piss poor most games to...
No threat really apart from the one on one and the goal...u made us look hungry for that second ball and thats saying something with our prima donnas...
So anyway just wanted to say thanks for making my sat eve better and looking forward to the return fixture. :)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Fuck off Pompey! Pompey Fuck off !

Becksy

I live in Pompey unfortunately, full of twats like this one.
You were the best team i have seen down here this season....noisy fans, class players.....nah im joking u were fucking awful...and this is coming from a pompey fan. We have been piss poor most games to...
No threat really apart from the one on one and the goal...u made us look hungry for that second ball and thats saying something with our prima donnas...
So anyway just wanted to say thanks for making my sat eve better and looking forward to the return fixture. :)

Cheers pfcgaffer Coventry are very popular with the supporters of other Championship teams at the moment. I have no idea why?

pfcgaffer

Haha sir digby...touchy fans ur lot...was only meant as a bit of banter...laugh in the face of adversity there no point crying...we probably wont even have a club next season so excuse me for making the most of the good times.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

I don't know what your so chirpy the last club at the moment who should be taking the piss is your lot. I do thank Portsmouth though, as i was leaving your ground last year i had the biggest smile on my face safe in the knowledge i will never have to live in such a fucking shit hole it has to be one of the most depressing city's on gods green earth?

Last edited:

pfcgaffer

zzzzz is that the best you got....times are hard for u lot. Must admit i forgot costa del coventry is such a delight...

Haha sir digby...touchy fans ur lot...was only meant as a bit of banter...laugh in the face of adversity there no point crying...we probably wont even have a club next season so excuse me for making the most of the good times.

Dude, I'm laughing like I've taken acid and seen my mum naked.

pfcgaffer

Ive already worried about mine im just taking 10 mins to lol at yours having witnessed that shambles today...i mean support your team no matter what....and no matter how few of you there are if your not going to sing why waste your money going your pointless....ur like the Wigan of the championship.

keBaB

This is a bit pathetic isn't it? Yay we're shit, yay pompey aren't quite as shit as us, let's get over it.

guicey15

I would of thought you being a Portsmouth fan you would have more respect and consideration, considering you have been in our position and currently still are now. But you come on here bragging that you beat the leagues worst team by 1 goal...

Cobi Jones's Dreads

zzzzz is that the best you got....times are hard for u lot. Must admit i forgot costa del coventry is such a delight...

Honesty not taking the piss why would you live on the south coast and chose Portsmouth as you city of residence?

You have:

Southampton- Very nice city
Bournemouth- Lovely place
Brighton- A bit fruity but lovely place.
Torquay- Lovely place
Weymouth, Pool, Sandbanks and Swanage?

You must be fucking stupid!

Last edited:

guicey15

Bragging...i thought it was a fair assesment tbh...
What calling us "fucking awful". Quick, sign this guy up to the national newspapers as a sports journalist. His opinions are completely different to what the Cov fans already know :facepalm:

pfcgaffer

What calling us "fucking awful". Quick, sign this guy up to the national newspapers as a sports journalist. His opinions are completely different to what the Cov fans already know :facepalm:

Thank u very much, will you be my referance? Lets just not make it the sun as what i am saying is actually factual.

pfcgaffer

Honesty not taking the piss why would you live on the south coast and chose Portsmouth as you city of residence?

You have:

Southampton- Very nice city
Bournemouth- Lovely place
Brighton- A bit fruity but lovely place.
Torquay- Lovely place
Weymouth, Pool, Sandbanks and Swanage?

You must be fucking stupid!

Unfort my dads scrotum is to blame for this...as is the fact i follow pompey....sad but true....i often ask myself why oh why was i not born in the delight of Coventry so i could also wank over John Salako

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread