Friendlies/injuries/fans (1 Viewer)

wingy

Do we know who these friendlies are against in the next two weeks ,and wonder if the club could reverse the policy of non fan attendance,introduced by Coleman if i remember correctly.would'nt it make more sense to rejoin a reserve league ,to keep our secondary players match fit,get the likes of Freddy and Cody up to speed more rapidly ,and give AT the opporotunity to experiment with his tactics ,rather than in matchtime.secondly how long term are Woods and Clarks injuries ,and how serious were the knocks suffered by juke and Cranie

SkyBlue_Bear83

Wasn't the reserve team removed because our squad wasn't big enough to enter one?
It will just be 2/3 senior players and the rest will be academy players who will also be playing weekly in the U18s.

wingy

Thought it was more about cost at the time CCFC,we still had a relatively large squad under coleman,they even switched them to afternoon KO's to saveon floodlights i think,but if they played them at somewhere like the sphinx i'm sure a few of the total diehards would make their way there

Users who are viewing this thread