fridays game (1 Viewer)

brez

has anything been sorted for friday yet, the way today is going it wouldnt surprise me if sisu are told to find somewhere else to play.

theferret

It will be at the Ricoh. Nailed on.

Finding an alternate venue at such short notice would be logistically impossible. The only other option would be that the game is postponed, but that would have huge repercussions.

ggrady

Acl have already said they don't have a problem with us playing there so I'd say we should be at the Ricoh

hill83

I'm expecting a bit of abuse for this, but I'm not going regardless of where it is. Had enough for this season.

tippex9

I'm expecting a bit of abuse for this, but I'm not going regardless of where it is. Had enough for this season.

Must admit, I'm wavering myself.

With so much hope disappearing in a cloud of grey wigs, I feel like giving it all a miss till next season

theferret

I won't criticise anyone for saying that. I will see out the season, but I am only really looking forward to Walsall away, and perhaps Notts County. The rest of them I'll be just going through the motions.

SBS

Must admit, I'm wavering myself.

With so much hope disappearing in a cloud of grey wigs, I feel like giving it all a miss till next season

Feeling pretty similar. If the Walsall game was two months ago I'd have definitely gone. Now it's a proper rushed process to get tickets and all the court business is so draining. I'll be at Doncaster assuming its at the Ricoh cause I've got a ST, but I'm not throwing money at extra games. I've had a lot of fun this season, particularly at away games, but this finance business is not what being a football supporter should be about.

hill83

A lot of it is to do with avoiding all the talk of admin etc in and around the ground. Can't be arsed with it. Season ticket up for grabs.

tippex9

Memories of Doncaster at home last season & even Bradford at Highfield Road, last game in prem. Hollow fixtures.

warwickcccfc

has anything been sorted for friday yet, the way today is going it wouldnt surprise me if sisu are told to find somewhere else to play.

Don't worry, mate, SISU have the best interests of the fans at heart so we'll be told soon enough.

I mean, there's still 72 hours before kick off. :jerkit: (the masturbating sign is aimed at SISU, not you, brez)

Users who are viewing this thread