Friday 9th March (1 Viewer)

gary_ccfcforever

A few of us are planning a day of lobbying in London to highlight the plight and destruction of our club. 1st stop will be Sisu HQ in hannover Square, followed by trips to football league hq, and possibly incorporating the Financial Times HQ/ Independant hq, we have a deal on train travel. If anybody is interested in joining us please e-mail [email protected] or reply on here

Skybluevinny

A few of us are planning a day of lobbying in London to highlight the plight and destruction of our club. 1st stop will be Sisu HQ in hannover Square, followed by trips to football leFague hq, and possibly incorporating the Financial Times HQ/ Independant hq, we have a deal on train travel. If anybody is interested in joining us please e-mail <a href="mailto:[email protected]">[email protected]</a> or reply on here
<br />
<br />

ccfcdan

Go for it Garry. Personally im worn out with the whole thing. I hate Sisu and at the min i hate most things about our club! Im not sure whos got it but it may be worth printing and taking the petition to! Best of luck mate.

rob9872

That's Easter Friday - they won't even be at work so what's the fkn point?

rob9872

sorry - ignore that - it isn't. Go for it :)

ccfcway

what do we want ?- Success
When do we want it ? - any time really, we havent seen any for about 40 odd years. In fact, let us win one game away from home and that would be good

Brighton Sky Blue

Gary-If you could PM me the itinerary for the day then I could well join you from around 12/half 12 onwards.

J

Jack Griffin

It would have been so funny if this group had turned up to the wrong place.

BTW, I notice Tim Fisher was appointed to some additional directorships in the group recently.
SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED 09/02/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER
COVENTRY CITY FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED 04/01/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER
OTIUM ENTERTAINMENT GROUP LIMITED 09/02/2012 DIRECTOR APPOINTED MR TIMOTHY DONALD FISHER

Users who are viewing this thread