freesat (1 Viewer)

blueflint

hi i'm getting pissed off with sky anyone use freesat and is it any good any info appreciated

ccfcway

this will be moved, faster than you can say "the surrounding areas of the Ricoh are quite bad"

blueflint

sky keeps failing clock always wrong wont change channels could it be lnb

Otis

I have Virgin so get all the channels, but have Freesat as a back up and set up in another room. Never watch it though.

Don't know too much about Youview.

dutchman

hi i'm getting pissed off with sky anyone use freesat and is it any good any info appreciated

As far as I can tell the choice of channels isn't even as good as Freeview?

Unless you lose your job why would you get rid of sky tv? Broadband I could understand but not the tv.

I'd sooner have broadband than Sky any day of the week. I get all the latest American shows in HD - with no commercial breaks - and don't pay a penny for them.

Best of all though, I don't pay a penny to that thieving bastard Rupert Murdoch! :D

Last edited:

LewSkyBlue

"As far as I can tell the choice of channels isn't even as good as Freeview?"

theres more channels and more radio channels to chose from (not that many of them are much use but some are)

Diehard Si

As far as I can tell the choice of channels isn't even as good as Freeview?

I'd sooner have broadband than Sky any day of the week. I get all the latest American shows in HD - with no commercial breaks - and don't pay a penny for them.

Best of all though, I don't pay a penny to that thieving bastard Rupert Murdoch! :D

I meant I could understand switching from sky broadband to another provider ( as they are crap at broadband).

andrew.roberts

It depends what you want to watch. I have freesat in Spain and it´s ideal for me because I only really bother with the main BBC channels, ITV and Film4.

dutchman

I meant I could understand switching from sky broadband to another provider ( as they are crap at broadband).

Okay, thanks for the clarification
thumbsup.gif

Users who are viewing this thread