Free to good home! (1 Viewer)

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I have a room for two in a Travelodge (near Stamford in Lincs) booked for one night on Mon Dec 2nd until Tues Dec 3rd. It is all paid for, but unfortunately, we can't fulfil it. Because it was on special offer, we can't get our money refunded, so rather than just leave it, is there anyone that would like it? This is a genuine offer and will be FREE of CHARGE. Message me and I will give further details.

Houchens Head

Further details: It is the Uppingham Morcott Travelodge on the A47 just south of Rutland Water and 20 miles East of Leicester. Handy for an evening out with the missus and back in time for work the next day (or take a sicky! ;))

Otis

Very decent of you Houch, but when I first read the thread 'Free to a good home,' I thought you were actually giving your missus away. :eek:)

I'm sure you'll have a taker for this.

*That's the hotel, not your missus.;)

Houchens Head

It cost us £28 Otis, but we won't be using it now, nor will we get our money back, so might as well give it away.

Houchens Head

Very decent of you Houch, but when I first read the thread 'Free to a good home,' I thought you were actually giving your missus away. :eek:)

I'm sure you'll have a taker for this.

*That's the hotel, not your missus.;)

If I throw the missus in with the offer, I DEFINATELY won't get any takers! :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread