Free tickets to the Coventry Greyhounds for amatuer teams. (1 Viewer)

Barney2477

Hello all,

Think I may have mentioned this on another thread but I am the Commercial Director for Coventry Dogs. I have just sent out an invitation to the Club Secretaries of the Coventry Alliance League. In short, each team can get 100 tickets for their club. The clubs can then sell them, use them or give them away. It really is up to each individual club. Thought it would be a nice way for clubs to raise a few quid for their teams. I know, having done it myself, how tough it can be keeping teams going.

I hope you all don't mind but I thought it was worth posting up here as I am sure many of you play, run or know people involved with sports clubs locally. If anyone wants to take advantage, email me directly as per the message below. The more the merrier so tell your friends, it doesn't have to be football teams.

Cheers

Matt

Dear Club Secretary,

The Coventry Greyhound Stadium is back open for business and we want you, your friends and family to come and have a great night with us. At the same time, we want to help you with your never-ending quest to raise funds for your club. As a former Sunday League club secretary myself I know all too well the challenge you all face on a daily basis to ensure you have enough funds to replace your essentials without bleeding your players dry.

OUR OFFER TO YOU - 100 TICKETS

We will send each club secretary a packet containing 100 TICKETS to sell to whomever you wish. The tickets will allow the person entry to a race meeting and a race card. Tickets are normally priced at £5 (adults), £3 OAP's and Free for under 14's.

HOW MUCH DO WE WANT? - NOTHING/NADA/ZERO

They are yours to sell. If you want to sell them for £1, £2 or 50p each
- that is your decision and ALL THE MONEY IS YOURS TO KEEP! If you wanted to tie it in with any Charity raising you are attempting, please feel free. I am sure you will have no trouble getting £2 a ticket for them and I have absolutely no doubt £200 would be very useful the next time the oppositions resident donkey pulls the shirt clean off your no.9's back.

If you want to take me up on this offer, and I truly hope you all do, please email me direct with your name, your club name, address and email address. I will get the tickets out to you as soon as possible.
Moreover, if you are involved with more than one team, please list the team names and I will get some out for them as well.

We want to see as many people enjoying themselves at Coventry as possible. If we can help you all raise some much needed funds along the way, mores the better. I very much hope this will be the first of many events we run alongside our local sporting communities. Have a look at the website, you will see we are very much looking to ensure everyone has the best opportunity to succeed from paying the most to our trainers to taking the least from our guests.

I hope to hear from you all very soon. If you have any individual ideas or suggestions for partnership arrangements, please do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Kindest regards and be lucky.

Matt Barnett
Commercial Director

Mobile: 07710 299 399

Coventry Greyhounds,
Coventry Stadium,
Rugby Road,
Brandon,
Coventry.
CV8 3GJ.

Users who are viewing this thread