Free Tickets to Sunderland Game (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Carabao have offered 5 pairs of tickets for free as a competition prize, anybody got any good ideas for a competition / quiz that I can post up that would be fun and then can give the tickets away to the winners?

pastythegreat

Carabao have offered 5 pairs of tickets for free as a competition prize, anybody got any good ideas for a competition / quiz that I can post up that would be fun and then can give the tickets away to the winners?
Maybe a sky super 6 style thing for 6 games this Saturday. Closest 5 people to 5 correct scores win the tickets?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
Maybe a sky super 6 style thing for 6 games this Saturday. Closest 5 people to 5 correct scores win the tickets?

Good thinking.

I was thinking about maybe guess the minute of the first goal. Closest 5 win, if it's 0-0 then we have a 2nd game to fall back on (and a 3rd to be triple sure).

rob9872

How about if you post a competition with the first people to prove that they've bought tickets for the following two games can have a pair for this one?

You can bet your life otherwise that whichever scroungers win these if we don't win, won't go again unless another freebie, will boo the team and tell everyone how crap we were.

rob9872

Bloody hell Rob
Yeah I guess it was a bit strong reading back. I really should start parking my rants for 10 mins, leaving the opportunity for an edit :)

pastythegreat

How about getting a few hundred Jimmy Hill masks printed up to sell outside the stadium on the day of the match, all profit goes to the Jimmy Hill foundation. Find 5 volunteers to sell them before kick off. Each volunteer receives a free pair of tickets

Greggs

The first 5 people to tell me what a Carabao is.......Go........

christonabike

How about getting a few hundred Jimmy Hill masks printed up to sell outside the stadium on the day of the match, all profit goes to the Jimmy Hill foundation. Find 5 volunteers to sell them before kick off. Each volunteer receives a free pair of tickets

And a years subscription to BUPA if the mackems spot you!:panda:

Mcbean

Good thinking.

I was thinking about maybe guess the minute of the first goal. Closest 5 win, if it's 0-0 then we have a 2nd game to fall back on (and a 3rd to be triple sure).
Make it the matches around us that are important - 3 points for a win + -correct home score 1 correct away score 2 - ( 6 possible per match) 1 for a draw

Johnnythespider

Half time egg & spoon race wearing one of them oversized outfits from it's a knockout. No jokers allowed

Nick

Administrator
Make it the matches around us that are important - 3 points for a win + -correct home score 1 correct away score 2 - ( 6 possible per match) 1 for a draw

I'd probably lose a day trying to calculate it.

I think guess the minute of the first goal might be easiest!

Covstu

How about if you post a competition with the first people to prove that they've bought tickets for the following two games can have a pair for this one?

You can bet your life otherwise that whichever scroungers win these if we don't win, won't go again unless another freebie, will boo the team and tell everyone how crap we were.
We are not wasps fans fella!

the rumpo kid

The best Limerick containing the words (in any order) Sunderland are a massive club, Grendel, eat shit , Jimmy hill ,biamou, Rasputin, let them eat cake, Chaplin was never offside. Oh and Otis.

Alex1987

Did we have a scheme set up to give season tickets to people who couldn't afford them? Perhaps donate them to this?

rob9872

The best Limerick containing the words (in any order) Sunderland are a massive club, Grendel, eat shit , Jimmy hill ,biamou, Rasputin, let them eat cake, Chaplin was never offside. Oh and Otis.
For a late kick off Sunderland hated Jimmy Hill,
And for relegation they're blaming him still,
But so many years have passed,
I'm suprised they're still arsed,
Cause they shouldn't have lost to Everton two - nil

Covstu

For a late kick off Sunderland hated Jimmy Hill,
And for relegation they're blaming him still,
But so many years have passed,
I'm suprised they're still arsed,
Cause they shouldn't have lost to Everton two - nil
give that man a ticket!