Free JSB Season Tickets (1 Viewer)

WillieStanley

Hi!!

Yet another ticket thread. So, I've received my Season Ticket today but no sign of my daughters Season Tickets!! What the frig??!! I'm getting nervous with no response from the club.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what was the outcome. I'm really worried they've sold their seats.

torchomatic

Sorry, can't help you there Weeman. My lad got one but we collected ours at the time. The official Twitter seems a good way to get a quick response.

Tommystours

Hi!!

Yet another ticket thread. So, I've received my Season Ticket today but no sign of my daughters Season Tickets!! What the frig??!! I'm getting nervous with no response from the club.

Has anyone else experienced this and if so, what was the outcome. I'm really worried they've sold their seats.

Yes willie got a bit nervous today as my S T. Had not arrived, so went to the shop at 4.45 jumped the queue and went straight in . Girls very helpful checked my details . Ticket for tomorrow sent out on Monday as they ran out of season tickets. If it has not arrived by 1.00 pm Friday come over and we will reprint.good customer service but why did they not email me . I bought another ticket on line Saturday and it was here by Tuesday.PUSB mr patient

Users who are viewing this thread