Franky Fryer (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else see it? Made the ricoh look impressive!

I missed it but I heard he suggested away fans go to the Rocket?!

Anybody know if they show the Away Days bit on the Best Bits? That'll be on Monday 5.30.

Greggs

it made coventry look really good.. a nice away days. lets hope it brings in some in investment.
:D

Can you SERIOUSLY imagine any potential investor taking this tw@ Frank Fryer seriously? Jeez :facepalm:

RichieGunns

He's an idiot but It was a good representation of the city and the club...was half expecting him to mention that we don't own the stadium but he didn't lol

kg82

People realise he's a character, right? Done to take the piss out of Danny Dyer.

Nick

Administrator
People realise he's a character, right? Done to take the piss out of Danny Dyer.

Ha i dont think so! Probably still shouting abuse at the fella from corrie who goes to the cov games for being a murderer!

Covstu

I like franky fryer, its funny! Did like the bit where he talks really fast with the enemy (minus 1) there outside the ground. I think people forget that we have a superb stadium.

Nick

Administrator
I like franky fryer, its funny! Did like the bit where he talks really fast with the enemy (minus 1) there outside the ground. I think people forget that we have a superb stadium.

Must admit the bit where he talks fast does my head in :(

WestEndAgro

I really like "Away Days" it's funny, and quite clearly a Piss Take, best part of the show IMO

RoboCCFC90

Haha lol :claping hands:

I remember the FL Show at the beginning of the season had us featured in it and they played Ghost town as well lol

Ashdown1

Fair play, good publicity and showed the City in a positive light. The Ricoh is a tremendous stadium/complex !!

Mucca Mad Boys

Fucking hell, the lads singing to ghost town went my school and I was good friends with the mixed race lad actually singing...

Users who are viewing this thread