Frankie Axed from X Factor (1 Viewer)

HA HA HA You little prick, that's all I have to say on the matter. :pointlaugh::claping hands::claping hands:

ajsccfc

People who paid to vote for him will kick up a stink.

Of course, they've paid to vote on X-Factor so nuts to them.

It must be, Or the voting figures are extremely low. If there are 8million watching lets say that less than a quarter vote. If each act received equal votes that's only 57000 each. So I suppose a controversial figure like Coccoza could pick up 60k with someone like the risk only taking 40k.

Happy to say I still don't know who this guy is :D although I've heard his name a lot

Unlucky you do now

The-X-Factor-2011-Frankie-007.jpg

Macca

I am happy to say that none of this means anything to me Rich. As far as X factor is concerned I'm living in wonderful ignorant bliss:D

Sky Blue Sheepy

I am happy to say that none of this means anything to me Rich. As far as X factor is concerned I'm living in wonderful ignorant bliss:D
Ah how I envy you!
To cut a long story short, talentless tosser who was going out every night and pulling desperate teenagers whilst everyone was else was too busy being good at singing and has now been booted out for some drugs related issues.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern

I am one of the happy band as well Macca! Can't stand the Yuch Factor. Talentless, gormless, wannabes with a team of talentless, gormless judges watched by talentless....... well, you get my point! :D

Users who are viewing this thread