Frank Moussa (1 Viewer)

Chipfat

I would take him back as he would fit the style of play. But again a CB and ST are really badly needed so if its money he would not be a priority. Also not the greatest of attitudes towards the end when he though he was berty big bollocks.

Bertola

Get rid of Hunt and bring the Mouss back!

Vaz Te also released from Charlton, I'd be tempted to gamble on him as well

Pipehitterz

i'd have him back, even though his defencve duties were shit, his forward lay was of the highest standard
if he had the fitness level required, he just had a nasty long term injury tho so probably no

ajsccfc

If we were to go back to old players, I'd like us to sign Leon Clarke for two weeks just to prevent him scoring the inevitable goal(s) against us a week Saturday.

covcity4life

If we were to go back to old players, I'd like us to sign Leon Clarke for two weeks just to prevent him scoring the inevitable goal(s) against us a week Saturday.

i would like us to get jarni because he would be brilliant playing under zidanes management

Del Boy 82

Not played a lot of football lately so another with fitness questions and not gonna come in and make a impact we need. With a view to another season in league 1 I'd sign him if funds were workable. Would he be worth the punt if we got promoted, no.

Gazolba

In general, it's a good rule to never resign a player that has left because they are never the player they were. We saw that with McSheffrey and we are seeing that with Bigi.

ajsccfc

It's worth them making a bid for Marcus Hall to return again, the merchandising money they'll make out of me will eradicate all debt.

ranvir_PUSB

In my opinion, Moussa is more adapted to league 1 with his style, whereas lameiras hasn't fully shown what he's capable of.

stupot07

Been injured a fair while, not played a lot of competitive football, would take him 2-3 months to get fit and firing and we need people to come in now and instantly produce. We have too many unmatchfit players. For that reason I'm out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

Users who are viewing this thread