Forum.. (1 Viewer)

Bluegloucester

So, are you or have you been an employee of the football club? Are you in any other capacity someone to whom the Football League would divulge seriously sensitive information about individual football club registration and documentation in a phone call?

I am not suggesting that you are not telling the truth, but please explain how such a phone call could possibly have occurred. By whose authority would you ask or expect to receive such information over the phone from the body that oversees three divisions of top-fight English football and the conduct of its 72 member clubs?

If you have no such authority and yet this call occurred as you describe, I would imagine the directors of all 72 clubs would be most concerned about the League divulging such information in that way.
I plead the Fifth, for now.

James Smith

So, are you or have you been an employee of the football club? Are you in any other capacity someone to whom the Football League would divulge seriously sensitive information about individual football club registration and documentation in a phone call?

I am not suggesting that you are not telling the truth, but please explain how such a phone call could possibly have occurred. By whose authority would you ask or expect to receive such information over the phone from the body that oversees three divisions of top-fight English football and the conduct of its 72 member clubs?

If you have no such authority and yet this call occurred as you describe, I would imagine the directors of all 72 clubs would be most concerned about the League divulging such information in that way.
Maybe he or she made a FOI request?

Ripbuster

Maybe his Girlfriends a journalist and has inside
Info ?

Nonleagueherewecome

I'm amazed that anyone is bothered by these forums and the bullshit propaganda they spew forth. We won't learn anything new, they aren't for us, they're for SISU to pull their "bullshit baffles brains" shtick. If I go to or listen to one of these forums, I may as well turn up to the Tory conference..

Nonleagueherewecome

I know,I was trying to be a clever cnut....failed again (story of my life) ah well,onward and upward.

Ps Fyi pleading the 5th dont work in UK

It may not have been clever, but it was funny. A funny cnut is a fine cnut indeed.

pusbccfc

On BBC CWR now.

ajsccfc

I liked that first guy. No sentiment or emotion and calm questioning, that's what this needs.

Users who are viewing this thread