Forum.. (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Maybe the club wouldn't have run up such debts if we had 20k+ up the Ricoh every week? Perhaps if we could actually fill it we would be able to afford it. But apparently that would make you scum and not a real fan according to a few on here

Completely agree CCFC.

wingy

Was TF not due to have presented his hairbrained scheme to the League this or last week? The fixture list is due imminently.

I think we should expect all to happen through Appleton TBH,fishers nightmare scenario by the sound of it. I think that means he's redundant ,while implying a threat over us.:(:sleep::sleep::jerkit::jerkit::blue::blue:

stupot07

sorry didn't put the quote in
call it £100million with a new ground, at £600,000 per yer income that would take around 17 years to pay back , without buying one player or paying anybody............................... this is a crock of shit

I assume you are on about F&B'S (£600k)? To be fair TF took that as 1 example of match day income, there are others e.g selling naming rights for the stadium and stands, etc.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Was TF not due to have presented his hairbrained scheme to the League this or last week? The fixture list is due imminently.

You're right. It is. The FL will allow a delay in the location of those fixtures being published as I understand, but given how complex this looks, there must be a time when they pull the rug on Timmy. He'd have, as I see it in administration, a choice between not fulfilling fixtures, or going cap in hand to ACL.

Is that the unwritten sub-plot to these strange forums? To garner opinion for a rush out if administration?!? As without such, he faces the unthinkable choice above?!?

Im amazed that no one asked Tim Fisher if even though he is not sure what prospective bidders for CCFC Ltd would be bidding for, would CCFC Holdings be submitting a bid to the administrator for Ltd ? And also , were ACL aware that their contract for lease and licence of the RICOH was with a "non trading property subsidory" for all of SISU's tenure?

I genuinely feel that SISU wheeling out Fisher explaining their "long term vision" whiffs of desperation on their part , as if it was and cut and dried as Fisher made it sound tonight, they wouldn't be within a hundred miles of a fans forum in June.They only communicate when in the shit, and usually come out worse than they started.

CCFC Holdings/SISU get golden share- RIP City
Holdings/SISU get Limited- RIP City
AN Other get limited - Maybe a future

DaleM

sorry didn't put the quote in
call it £100million with a new ground, at £600,000 per yer income that would take around 17 years to pay back , without buying one player or paying anybody............................... this is a crock of shit

Maybe even 170 yrs :(

lifelongcityfan

I assume you are on about F&B'S (£600k)? To be fair TF took that as 1 example of match day income, there are others e.g selling naming rights for the stadium and stands, etc.

Naming rights for a club in the fourth division with no fans....you are having a laugh!! have you been to any away grounds this season and seen the sponsors.... peanuts.

Stadiums like the Ricoh, emirates etc with succesful clubs in the Premiership/Championship are the only ones with significant revenues from naming rights.

How are sisu going to improve the playing side to get us up the league and attract new fans...SISU have no plans to improve the playing staff

Brighton Sky Blue

You're right. It is. The FL will allow a delay in the location of those fixtures being published as I understand, but given how complex this looks, there must be a time when they pull the rug on Timmy. He'd have, as I see it in administration, a choice between not fulfilling fixtures, or going cap in hand to ACL.

Is that the unwritten sub-plot to these strange forums? To garner opinion for a rush out if administration?!? As without such, he faces the unthinkable choice above?!?

It is my sincere but fading hope that PH4 or AN Other secures ownership for CCFC Ltd in ACL with Timmy boy echoing 'The club is not for sale' in the distance.

We can but dream.

Sub

did i hear right that fisher is not employed by sisu ? if this is true who is he employed by ?

DaleM

600000 pa roughly equals 5000 ppl per game spending a fiver each. I very much doubt we will still have 5000 attending league 2 or even conference games by then. That is only turnover, not profit.Bunch of fuckin arseholes in charge.

stupot07

Naming rights for a club in the fourth division with no fans....you are having a laugh!! have you been to any away grounds this season and seen the sponsors.... peanuts.

Stadiums like the Ricoh, emirates etc with succesful clubs in the Premiership/Championship are the only ones with significant revenues from naming rights.

How are sisu going to improve the playing side to get us up the league and attract new fans...SISU have no plans to improve the playing staff

#Notonepennymore isn't going to help improve playing staff.

lifelongcityfan

nopm is exactly the right strategy..forces the enemy to sell, and still in time to reunite the club and ricoh with owners that will invest in the team

wingy

did i hear right that fisher is not employed by sisu ? if this is true who is he employed by ?

He is Self employed .......Sub -Contract .........and for all his lies he is here to sell us ...........Through his company Calimere Point .............Just like the role he took on at Charlton .Maybe if we could look at his Input there would provide some clues .......Dare I say have a Chat on their forums could be fruitful.

lifelongcityfan

of course they will selll...they are business men and the crap that is going on at the moment is just trying to force up the price
it will take them at least 6 years befor they show a profit, even then it will be small. By that time they have sunk in excess of 100milliion...if someone offered them a decent price they will take it

Ripbuster

Why wont sisu sell?!!!!! even TF said sisu are keeping us going, im fearing the worse after tonights forum! :(

I'm in a minority of 1,but I believe Sisu started planning their exit at the end of 2011.....where we are now and where we end up are part of these plans....They're going on their terms..:jerkit:

wingy

Why wont sisu sell?!!!!! even TF said sisu are keeping us going, im fearing the worse after tonights forum! :(

Apart from the input to last season ,they have us at Breakeven trading wise . They do not require to make any investment other than you or I could facilitate through regular banking .The only way we have to become more Indebted is through moving away and mangement /interest charges. :jerkit::jerkit:

:blue::blue::blue::blue:

lifelongcityfan

Like Leicesters owners? £75m debt in loans since 2010
I would prefer to be in leics shoes...debt same as ours still with a chance of prem and a good standard of football with decent gates and own their own ground

us???? same debt (75m), owners obsessed with suing every company that has any dealing with us ,no ambitions on the playing side of things ( steven Prssley -- prime example) and doesnt give a shit about the fans##

what is your soution?

Last edited:

stupot07

I would prefer to be in leics shoes...debt same as ours still with a chance of prem and a good standard of football with decent gates.

us???? same debt the same (75m) owners obsessed with suing every company that has any dealing with us with is and doesnt give a shit about the fans##

what is your soution?

I have no idea, but I think nopm can only harm the club. I understand if people don't want to travel out of city but nopm is get sisu out at all costs.

I wouldn't want to be in leicesters shoes, losing £15.5m per annum. I would prefer the Swansea model of living within our means and building something sustainable.

Their £75m debt has come in 3 years, sisu have (alegedly) spent £45m in 5 1/2 years the other £25m is historical debt.

Last edited:

Bluegloucester

I have no idea, but I think nopm can only harm the club. I understand if people don't want to travel out of city but nopm is get sisu out at all costs.

I wouldn't want to be in leicesters shoes, losing £15.5m per annum. I would prefer the Swansea model of living within our means and building something sustainable.
How can we build something sustainable when we are alreay £70m in debt? We need new owners to achieve this.

stupot07

How can we build something sustainable when we are alreay £70m in debt? We need new owners to achieve this.

How are new owners going to do it? They won't start on £0 debt and investments will be loans adding more debt to the club.

I would welcome new owners, but I don't advocate the A.B.S (anyone but sisu) stance that I see the nopm campaign as representing.

Users who are viewing this thread