Forum on Monday (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Just got my invite to the Monday night Forum.

Dress code Smart Casual- 'Feel Free to wear a Coventry City Top' I wonder if I can wear a SISU out or KCIC shirt?

Grendel

Sorry grendull. I didn't realize you owned the monopoly on it.

Yes of course - so explain how I divide fans bearing in mind I have until this season probably missed about 15 games in 40 years at home - also used to attend a large percentage of away games - but this season has boycotted every game.

ohitsaidwalker king power

I have an invite also.... unsure whether to go or not.....would I be a hypocrite for attending a meeting about something I do not endorse G?

Grendel

Says Sisu's Lord Hee Haw

Who is Hee Haw - also see my response to Tony and please explain how it fits with the man from Berlin that you mispelt.

Grendel

I have an invite also.... unsure whether to go or not.....would I be a hypocrite for attending a meeting about something I do not endorse G?

You should endorse it 100% - the reason its taking place is to not endorse it. The message should be no objections and build it ASAP.

ccfcway

whoever is going, if you get a chance, could you ask one question to the CCFC fan, Ms Garlick ?

"As chair of the STADIUM forum, Have you challenged the club on the financials for currently renting Sixfields STADIUM, as opposed to a short term rental deal on the STADIUM in Coventry ?, If so what was the response ?"

Grendel

It's more subtle than you think. Try again !!

I doubt it is and I do see the reference but that's hardly appropriate is it. Explain your comment with my imposed exile.

Rusty Trombone

whoever is going, if you get a chance, could you ask one question to the CCFC fan, Ms Garlick ?

"As chair of the STADIUM forum, Have you challenged the club on the financials for currently renting Sixfields STADIUM, as opposed to a short term rental deal on the STADIUM in Coventry ?, If so what was the response ?"

They asked RFC about the actual financial benefits and he said he would get back to them.

Grendel

I'd be a hypocrite then.

No you wouldn't. This charade need the bluff called. No objections, 100% support and the message this ground needs building ASAP. The idiots will if course complain about size location size if the burger bar and we need the caterer to supply Balti pies. This is the purpose if this masquerade and the gallery will play into their hands.

Grendel

What noise do donkeys make?

If you were at the forum you would know.

Imposed exile .. whats that mean. NOPM ?

People like you are perfect for sisu. Sadly you are so stupid you can't see it.

Seppella will be liking your comments far more than mine I assure you.

skybluericoh

Same thoughts but I'm thinking of a wish list-
I would like a burger bar and tea/ coffee station next to each seat, this will increase our revenue and have us back in the perm in 2 seasons.
A cashless system, for all merchandise that can only be purchased using a pre-paid card, maybe they could keep more of my money that way. again will help with the hove as it was so successful at HR we bought in at the Ricoh, my thought expand it to all sales shop etc.
I would also like seat that can reverse, so that if/ when the came is crap you can easily turn your back on the pitch and watch sky sports on the inbuilt screen on the back of thereat in front. - or behind as you would be facing backwards.
In an area where you find it really hard to park, that way we could have a moan about not being able to go.
It's own train station would be nice, not when it 1st opened but within 20 years or so.
A ticket shop that opens 9-5 Monday to Friday only not at weekends or evenings. That way only true fans would be able to go.- Stuff the glory hunters and hangers on at christmas and that.
A fans wall so we could purchase our own bricks.
An exhibition hall to pull in extra revenue is a good idea. Doesn't need to be very big as there are others in the area.
A statue of Timmy and Joy in a lovers embrace, or pointing towards Coventry to show us the way home after a game.
I'm sure I could think of more by the time I get there. Just hope I can get back from work!

letsallsingtogether

Like I have said before don't want the ground if it is not in coventry so won't be going.

So they will ask

Q, what colour do you want the seats to be
A, Sky Blue everyone:claping hands:

Q, What pies do you want

Balti :claping hands:

Thank you all for coming :claping hands:

I have an invite but can't see how I can contribute to this farce.
I can only push on the site etc but already know the answer.

bigfatronssba

I have an invite but can't see how I can contribute to this farce.
I can only push on the site etc but already know the answer.

You can go and tell that treacherous garlic woman what you think of this ridiculous plan.

simple_simon

Someone ask her if she has got tickets to the Arsenal game on Friday?
Even though she says she is not a season ticket holder and does not go to away games.

blend

Yes of course - so explain how I divide fans bearing in mind I have until this season probably missed about 15 games in 40 years at home - also used to attend a large percentage of away games - but this season has boycotted every game.

You started a thread where you went to Sixfields once or are you making it all up as you go along.

Rusty Trombone

You started a thread where you went to Sixfields once or are you making it all up as you go along.

I think you may be referring to a thread about his trip to Northampton, but it wasn't a football trip, he was going to watch a band. He was just winding people up, which may come as a surprise.

will am i

No you wouldn't. This charade need the bluff called. No objections, 100% support and the message this ground needs building ASAP. The idiots will if course complain about size location size if the burger bar and we need the caterer to supply Balti pies. This is the purpose if this masquerade and the gallery will play into their hands.

I agree with Grendel. Its time to call their bluff. Tell them to stop trying to get the Ricoh - get on with buiding the new stadium, dont care what colour the seats are, what pies they sell etc.

Speng

Yes I agree get building but surely built it a bit bigger , the stadium size is my issue , it should be built like mk dons , on normal crowds ie under 15000 only open the lower tier , then on bigger / premier league games we open the top tier say another 15000 , this is more realistic surely ......

Rusty Trombone

Yes I agree get building but surely built it a bit bigger , the stadium size is my issue , it should be built like mk dons , on normal crowds ie under 15000 only open the lower tier , then on bigger / premier league games we open the top tier say another 15000 , this is more realistic surely ......

You don't agree then, as they are saying it is all bluff, if you get involved in asking for more detail or wanting it bigger, the owners can use that as a reason for delay. Just go along with everything, agree with all points, there is not going to be a new stadium.

lewys33

I love how Grendel thinks his amazing plan to "support the new stadium" (wink wink) would work!

Please explain how if the fans are behind it 100% it will change things?

Users who are viewing this thread