Forum night out (1 Viewer)

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

Id think they must be on the match thread.

Im interested by the ‘Earlsdons’ as I grew up there and therefore think I might know them. However, due to the similarities in their names and my poor memory I cant remember which ones which!

You make us sound like the Kray twins! I’ve known ESB since the college years, he’s alright really - apart from when he texts in BBC CWR asking for Slade to come back.

I’m not born and bred Earlsdon, I’m originally from Cheylesmore, then Styvechale (crap - no pubs) then Earlsdon from 2008 onwards, so we could well have crossed paths. Now spend a lot of my time in the North West.

There’s some great people on this forum, that I’m sure we would have come across on matchdays without knowing. The FB Fans Forum is just full of WUMs (like the 606 forum days), at least there’s passionate arguments and debates on here.

skybluejelly

If this is going to happen it had better be soon before the school holidays are over,as half the posters in here won't be allowed out on a school night

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

RoboCCFC90

Would be good to put names to faces.

Astute

Would be good to put names to faces.
When pics of my little boy and me were in the CET from our pre season in Italy it was said on here I look like Ant or Dec....can't remember which one I'm supposed to look like. Does that help? 😂

olderskyblue

Off the top of my head OSB was there as was Older Sky Blue, Broken Hearted SB too who was the catalyst for that event. A couples of other posters too but I’m struggling to remember names now.
yes, I was there, and an old neighbour of mine from years ago, but no idea who he is on here. He thought we should all go and block the roads...(hardly enough of us to block a cycle path...) I'm wondering if he's part of the "stop new oil" group now....

LastGarrison

Know a couple of current posters, couple of ex-posters and 99% sure I know who two other posters are.

There’s also two lads who mentioned they’ve lurked on here from time to time but wouldn’t have a clue what their usernames are.

I’m sure if there ever was a forum meeting that it would turn out that at least a couple of people who are always going at each other on here would either know each other or certainly be on nodding terms from the football.

SkyBlueSoul

Think I've met 8-10 people purely through the forum. Of them I've now got my ST next to 1 and do regular aways with 4 or 5.

Hobo

I remember some years ago supporters used to form football teams and play a match v the opponents supporters football team on the morning of the fixture.

We could have a social in the morning of a game and invite members of the others teams forum.

A shame it is probably too late to arrange one for the visit of Sunderland 😆

Otis

You just know everyone would turn up and claim they are Grendel.

"I'm Grendel!"

"I'm Grendel and so is my wife"

Grendel

All this gay inneundo on this site these days its a shame the Spittlemore is long gone.

skybluetony176

yes, I was there, and an old neighbour of mine from years ago, but no idea who he is on here. He thought we should all go and block the roads...(hardly enough of us to block a cycle path...) I'm wondering if he's part of the "stop new oil" group now....
The only thing that got blocked was the tunnel when me and you walked back to the Tesco car park ;)

napolimp

I remember some years ago supporters used to form football teams and play a match v the opponents supporters football team on the morning of the fixture.

We could have a social in the morning of a game and invite members of the others teams forum.

Would we have enough RWB's though?

Terry_dactyl

You make us sound like the Kray twins! I’ve known ESB since the college years, he’s alright really - apart from when he texts in BBC CWR asking for Slade to come back.

I’m not born and bred Earlsdon, I’m originally from Cheylesmore, then Styvechale (crap - no pubs) then Earlsdon from 2008 onwards, so we could well have crossed paths. Now spend a lot of my time in the North West.

There’s some great people on this forum, that I’m sure we would have come across on matchdays without knowing. The FB Fans Forum is just full of WUMs (like the 606 forum days), at least there’s passionate arguments and debates on here.
Ah, I reckon I predate you being there.

Ronnie and Reggie Earlsdon!

Brighton Sky Blue

I last longer in bed than I do on a football pitch unfortunately

Users who are viewing this thread