Fortnite (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
My 2 lads play this on separate Xboxes but one was continually crashing, did a bit of research and found out that the latest Virgin hub is basically crap at handling high speed gaming. I had to set the Virgin router to modem mode and plug a gaming router into it, have had no problems since. Apparently it's a chipset problem which they were aware of 2 years ago but kept flogging these routers as the "Ultimate Entertainment Hub", bandits!

Ah cheers, will get her to try playing it on her own rather than both of us and seeing if it happens.

Thats the only downside, having to do it on different consoles :(

speedie87

Loving the 50v50 mode at the moment

So many different ways to approach it, I like going behind enemy lines or getting in the middle of circle straigh5 off building a base for re-enforcememt to use then trying to bag an air drop and rejoining the action if my team is winning or sneaking round the back of oppo if losing to see if can pick a few off

wingy

Interesting article in the Mirror today on the addictive element of this game on kids.
I suspect it's not alone ,the girl featured in the article is nine and recieving psychotherapy .

Westendlad

Interesting article in the Mirror today on the addictive element of this game on kids.
I suspect it's not alone ,the girl featured in the article is nine and recieving psychotherapy .
My mrs's lad (14) is addicted to this game......its all he thinks about. Hardly ever plays out and has withdrawal symptoms when his Mum bans him from the xbox. When i was that age it was out playing footy or girls....Wonder if i would be like him if i had what the kids have today ?

Nick

Administrator
Yep I saw that, got to the point she would wet herself! Madness.

Nick

Administrator
Beat the time limits they set and used their credit cards all at the age of nine .
Didn't she also attack her dad for taking it off her? Parenting should really come into it at some point, that's really bad.

Users who are viewing this thread