Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (3 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Lukas Jutkiewicz, still lives locally say no more.

Signed a 3.5 year contract in January with Brum in the Championship.

Going to have to be something good for him to move to League 2.

Otis

Leon Lobjoit recently signed for Northampton after scoring 62 goals in 36 games in non-league (10th tier)!

Jeffers scored 20+ last year for Chelmsford.

Ball recently signed for Nuneaton.

Philliskirk at Blackpool and more of a midfielder these days.

McSheffrey managed 2 games last year. If it's him will be for depth only.
With his piling on a few pounds of late, surely if it's McSheffrey, it will be for width rather than depth.

covcity4life

Free agent.

Still will be midfield heavy so would be good if it was as long as we don't lack strikers and defenders because of the packed midfield.

i still think we need more midfielders personally

we only have 3 out and out centre mids

and no amc? although lots that can play there if needed like vicente and mcnulty. would love baker or moussa to return or someone else to play amc

ajsccfc

Politely.... f*#k off

Free agent too I believe after Luton let him go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh shit, I didn't realise it was actually a realistic proposition. Luckily for us I never get predictions right so we should be alright

steve82

Oh shit, I didn't realise it was actually a realistic proposition. Luckily for us I never get predictions right so we should be alright

I've since checked and he's under contract at Luton but is transfer listed and deemed surplus to requirements!
Dangerous territory....

Imagine if Luton offer us McQuoid for free as a sweetener for us to withdraw interest in James Collins so they can clinch the signing him.... rage!!!!!

Liquid Gold

I've since checked and he's under contract at Luton but is transfer listed and deemed surplus to requirements!
Dangerous territory....

Imagine if Luton offer us McQuoid for free as a sweetener for us to withdraw interest in James Collins so they can clinch the signing him.... rage!!!!!

Maybe they'll drop their interest in Collins if we take McQoid off their hands?

fatso

Oh god, not leon best, hes managed 10 goals in the last 5 seasons! Surely we can do better than that.
There must be someone better playing at non league level.

SkyBlue79

I don't usually look at these threads as I get over excited about who might join and subsequently just as disappointed by the outcome... But it is Friday, it is slow and I have looked... My God I hope it is a great signing!!

Users who are viewing this thread