Former chairman force to pay ACL £300k (1 Viewer)

_brian_

Sorry.. didn't read this thread before posting a new one.

No worries, mate! We've all been there! Just make sure you read every single post on the forum before starting your own thread next time - will prevent this sort of thing happening in future!!!

While there is some sympathy for Messrs McGinnity and Robinson, Supporters will be more concerned to see that the £590,000 referred to in para 6 of this article is paid by the due date agreed by Otium/Sisu/CCFC with the Football League, effectively today. Should that not occur, there is a danger of a further point deduction or even worse sanctions (expulsion?) being imposed by the Football League.

ccfcway

No worries, mate! We've all been there! Just make sure you read every single post on the forum before starting your own thread next time - will prevent this sort of thing happening in future!!!

made me laugh that !

torchomatic

Ha. Serves themselves right. Shouldn't have signed such a ridiculous agreement in the first place.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

J

Jack Griffin

Ha. Serves themselves right. Shouldn't have signed such a ridiculous agreement in the first place.

I'm not expressing any sympathy, they agreed the terms. I'm just pointing out the collateral damage.

torchomatic

So you agree that Sisu should have carried on paying the rent then after all they took over the "ridiculous agreement"?

Yes. I've said in the past they were wrong to stop paying.

And the rent shouldn't have been pegged at such a high level in the first place. So I'm not too upset those two are out of pocket.

Ian1779

As far as I'm concerned the two of them can shove their 'confidentiality agreements' up their arses.

What goes around comes around Gentlemen....

ollyservetta

What grounds would they be?
,on the grounds that its due to a company not paying but still trading ,its not like they got evicted or went totally bust ,they made the choice to stop paying and to leave the ricoh .got no sympathy at all for either of them ,but they all deserve each other in my mind ,as said ,what goes around comes around .im not business minded and not very well educated ,but I know how to tell the truth and respect folk

CCFC PimpRail

Wonderful thing is hindsight. Especially when you have the choice of paying 1.2 mil per year, or a sliding scale based on how crap you're doing....

robbiethemole

No sympathy for either of them,especially GR................but at least they have both stuck to the agreement they made, to pay up on time.

UNLIKE a certain other business involved!!!!

WestEndAgro

Both are partly to blame for this current mess,but the amount of money they have had to pay is insignificant compared with the figures they have fleeced (alledgedly) from the club previously .

RFC

Question : When was the rental deal first signed and by whom?

Answer : 2003 by Lanour MP (and Chairman) Geoffrey Robinson!

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, isn't it??????????

Talk about conspiracy and conflict of interest.

ccfcway

Question - did SISU know about this when they first took over the club
Answer - YES

SonOfSnoz

Don't worry about it, Geoff will dip into the fortunes he made off Keane/Bellemy/Kirkland/Hartson/Dublin/Huckerby/Hadji/Chippo etc sales!

Also Mugginity needs to lay off the Scotch, so this will assist him!
He did well kitting out Highfield Road's east stand & the Ricoh with his plastic seats!

Shame the club got shafted big time with the shoddy Ricoh deal!!!

James Smith

Don't worry about it, Geoff will dip into the fortunes he made off Keane/Bellemy/Kirkland/Hartson/Dublin/Huckerby/Hadji/Chippo etc sales!

Also Mugginity needs to lay off the Scotch, so this will assist him!
He did well kitting out Highfield Road's east stand & the Ricoh with his plastic seats!

Shame the club got shafted big time with the shoddy Ricoh deal!!!

I don't think he got the Ricoh contract someone posted that on here, might have been PWKH.

steveo1987

Did Mr Robinson have anything to do with the company that was involved in the decontamination of the gas works site??

J

Jack Griffin

What is the conflict of interest in that, are you saying GR benefited from the level of rent? If not please explain what the devil are you on about?

J

Jack Griffin

Did Mr Robinson have anything to do with the company that was involved in the decontamination of the gas works site??

Decontamination was done by Edmund Nuttall Ltd. What is Robinson's connection?

Users who are viewing this thread