Form (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

Since we beat Bristol City at St Andrews in the beginning of April our league form is:

P - 15
W - 10
D - 1
L - 4

2.07 PPG

Over the course of a season that would be 95 points and easily automatics often title winners.

We've been superb for a good while now.

tommy hutch legend

Since we beat Bristol City at St Andrews in the beginning of April our league form is:

P - 15
W - 10
D - 1
L - 4

2.07 PPG

Over the course of a season that would be 95 points and easily automatics often title winners.

Agree I think play offs are more than a possibility Fulham west Brom or bournmouth for autos . I think we can compete with all the other teams

wingy

P - 15
W - 10
D - 1
L - 4

2.07 PPG

It's obvious we're capable of playing to the max of our parts and currently give all we've met a game.
Only provisio is there are four to five teams maybe six or seven actually who would expect to be in the promotion mix .

Negatives, it's still very early,bookings, playing those other six or seven and coming away with something.
Blips along the way and how we respond.
Energy,been here before a few times and wonder if it can be sustained until May.
Teams figuring us out further into the season.
Finally injuries and replacements.

Sky Blue Harry H

There are a lot of the potential play off contenders who are all capable of beating each other, and if we can win our fair share of those type of games then we will be in with a shout. The run of fixtures in November through to Boxing Day is horrible (on paper) and if we are still anywhere near at that point, I will start to get excited. Realistically being top half would be great, but when you get up to the current dizzy heights, you start to get greedy.

Horrible consecutive fixtures imo

Sheff Utd a (Nov 20)
Blues h
Bournemouth a
WBA h
Huddersfield a
Stoke h
Cardiff a (Dec 26)

tommy hutch legend

There are a lot of the potential play off contenders who are all capable of beating each other, and if we can win our fair share of those type of games then we will be in with a shout. The run of fixtures in November through to Boxing Day is horrible (on paper) and if we are still anywhere near at that point, I will start to get excited. Realistically being top half would be great, but when you get up to the current dizzy heights, you start to get greedy.

Sheff Utd a (Nov 20)
Blues h
Bournemouth a
WBA h
Huddersfield a
Stoke h
Cardiff a (Dec 26)
Could still see us getting 9 points from those games on current form

fatso

QPR away was a bit of a turning point.
I think the players had a meeting on their own afterwards and a few home truths were aired.
But either way the Improvement since then has been amazing, and good recruitment has enhanced things further.

Londonccfcfan

Sheff Utd a (Nov 20)
Blues h
Bournemouth a
WBA h
Huddersfield a
Stoke h
Cardiff a (Dec 26)

Depends which way you look at it.

Those games are just Massive opportunities!
We will still be the underdogs...bring it on! We wont be apprehensive. Nothing to lose

skybluesam66

Sheff Utd a (Nov 20)
Blues h
Bournemouth a
WBA h
Huddersfield a
Stoke h
Cardiff a (Dec 26)
top half by 23 games will probably need 32 points
thats 17 points from the next 16 games ie Relegation form
So anything better than relegation form and we should be top half by half way through the season

Alkhen

Sheff Utd a (Nov 20)
Blues h
Bournemouth a
WBA h
Huddersfield a
Stoke h
Cardiff a (Dec 26)

Yep that is a nasty patch for sure. So happy with our start but the reaction from some fans has been a bit OTT.
The first 10 fixtures this season are waaay more of a gentle start than we got last season. That step as truly brutal and it was a miracle the players came out of that without their spirits broken. It was a great achievement.

Our good start will breed confidence and we could have a great season, but I just hope that if we have a sticky run some of the usual negative crew can get some perspective.

Sky Blue Pete

Yep that is a nasty patch for sure. So happy with our start but the reaction from some fans has been a bit OTT.
The first 10 fixtures this season are waaay more of a gentle start than we got last season. That step as truly brutal and it was a miracle the players came out of that without their spirits broken. It was a great achievement.

Our good start will breed confidence and we could have a great season, but I just hope that if we have a sticky run some of the usual negative crew can get some perspective.
Where is grendel lol?

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Sheff Utd a (Nov 20)
Blues h
Bournemouth a
WBA h
Huddersfield a
Stoke h
Cardiff a (Dec 26)
No reason we cant get 11 points from then games combined

Users who are viewing this thread