Forgetting Where Your Seat Was ? (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

Has anybody gone and had a beer at half time and then forgot where your seat was in the ground ? I had a few pints on Friday night before the match, and another at the break. Just a steady drink not over the top, but for some reason I ended up in a different row, and sat there for about ten minutes then realised my error. I was asked after where had I got to ? I explained and a couple of lads said they do it often, so is it more common than I thought ?

Nick

Administrator
I haven't after a beer, although I have gone in a different turnstyle before and just gone up the steps like I usually would not paying much attention to realise I was nowhere near where I needed to be.

bringbackrattles

I haven't after a beer, although I have gone in a different turnstyle before and just gone up the steps like I usually would not paying much attention to realise I was nowhere near where I needed to be.
My mate after a good drink goes back in after half time sometimes to another block. I was just a few rows away !

Modcons86

Has anybody gone and had a beer at half time and then forgot where your seat was in the ground ? I had a few pints on Friday night before the match, and another at the break. Just a steady drink not over the top, but for some reason I ended up in a different row, and sat there for about ten minutes then realised my error. I was asked after where had I got to ? I explained and a couple of lads said they do it often, so is it more common than I thought ?
I done the same at notts c away last season. Went down at half time to go toilet and some how came back out in a different block!

usskyblue

U need to sack your carer m8

Users who are viewing this thread