Forget the takeover and the Thorn out let's just get behind the team home and away. (1 Viewer)

coop

I think it's time we all stopped falling out with each other about SISU and Thorn.Its time we all stuck together and tried to get ccfc out of this mess.I no the players on the pitch SISU and Thorn are to blame,either way everybody has there own opinion on who's fault it is.So why don't we just get behind the lads on the pitch home and away instead of everyone blaming someone.I left the game saturday depressed as usual and thought that relegation is a certain conclusion to this crap year I said I'd had enough and not going again but now all I want to do is go to reading and support the team I support.

Last edited:

Otis

Would say to be fair, when the game is on the team more or less get full backing, so wouldn't say it is an issue.

CUS Wyken

Agree Otis... Despite where we are in the league, the fans have been brilliant this season.

I remember fans booing after games when weve been mid table

C

Clive Plattini

Could be worse. We could be like Cardiff Fans. They left early when they lost to Middlesborough just missing out on automatic promotion. Then they did the same when they lost to Reading in the Playoff Semi Final.

If that was Cov I would have stayed applauding until they had all left the pitch.

kingharvest

You're kind of preaching to the converted on here. I think most either go or can't go because of where they live.

But i agree totally. Now is the time for all those people who came to the Chelsea or Blackburn games, or Leeds last season, etc. to get up there and show the players they do actually give a shit, because its now when we REALLY need you.

Its when the chips are down that you really get to know people, well our chips are well and truly down, if all these so called fans who say they care actually do, then they'll get up there as often as they can between now and the end of the season.

coop

That's my point you go the pub after the game and your mates sit there and say things like "same old shit" then I turn round and have a go at them because they couldn't be arsed to go.We need to try and drag everyone possible to go and support the players of ccfc.

Dean Allsop

I think you are right there COOP, i sit in the telegraph stand by the boxes, sometimes you could almost here a pin drop !! we are not very vocal, when we go to other grounds we never shut up regardless of how we are playing, now if we could bring that to the RICOH, it may help the team, the 12th man and all, why not give it a go, what have we to lose.......Also could the drummer boy come and sit down here to stir the crowd up a little

Last edited:

Astute

The 12th man hasn't worked this season.

kingharvest

I don't know a set of fans in the country who aren't more vocal away than at home. Just how it is. It always makes me laugh when people compare the two - there's no point.

Thats not to say we couldn't be louder than we are

skybluealan

I still would like to see the end of AT, as a new manager could not do any worse. Give the new manager to the end of the season and see if he can pick the players up. It might just give the players that extra lift

Dean Allsop

why is there no point comparing the two, its the same set of fans home and away, more at home granted but the same set of fans all the same.:D

coop

Exactly my point there are 10 times as many fans at home and you can hear a pin drop yet away the fans are far more vocal and supportive.I just think if we are going down to league 1 then let's try and have fun on the way I'll still be there next Year what ever league we are in.I do believe that if we go down and can get a winning team people will come back.

Users who are viewing this thread