Forget new loans/players (1 Viewer)

Skyblue4u

I'd say under Sisu we are stuck with the squad we have at least until January so lets just hope he can pull this rabble together and at least gain a little self respect for us the long suffering fans

Martin180

Loan window is open for a long while yet ......

Send Brown and Ball back cause neither are good enough

Godiva

I'd say under Sisu we are stuck with the squad we have at least until January so lets just hope he can pull this rabble together and at least gain a little self respect for us the long suffering fans

So if we bring in another loan or two before January then you're going to revise your view of sisu?

Anyway, Waggot has said the new manager will be able to bring in more loans - although he didn't exactly say in which window.

Paxman II

remember what waggot and co expressed last week when explaining what each candidate had equally all recognised we needed?

Pace, Width and a midfield. Expect that is where robins will concentrate then. ;)

If you want to second guess then who fits those rolls we might approach a loan of?

Otis

They promised the new manager would be able to bring a couple of loans in.

Expect that to happen real soon.

Evans020

Why would you suspect its down to sisu..they have given waggot fisher a budget..the ins and outs of players will be down to them

Gaz

Robins said he has been working with some premiership academy's, so I wouldn't be surprised if we land a winger or two on loan.

skybluebeduff

How many loan players are we allowed during one season? Also how many loan players can be in a matchday squad at once?

vRS19TD

This is what i found here: http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/section-6-players_2293633_2125731

52.3.1 A maximum of 5 loan Players (Standard, Emergency or Youth) can be named in the Players listed on a team sheet for any individual match played under the auspices of The League. This figure shall include any additional loan of a goalkeeper approved by the Executive under the provisions of Regulation 54.

53.2.4 A Club can have a maximum of 4 Players under 23 and a further 4 Players over 23 on a Standard Loan during any Season. The deadline for determining a Player's age in this respect shall be 30 June prior to the Season in which the Standard Loan is intended to take place.

53.2.5 No more than 2 Players who are over 23 may join one Club from another Club on a Standard Loan in any Season.

Nonleagueherewecome

Loan window is open for a long while yet ......

Send Brown and Ball back cause neither are good enough

Football League Regulations, section 53.2.1:

"Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window. Any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause in the Standard Loan Agreement) between both clubs and the player, but can only be completed after the expiry of 28 days and only during a Transfer Window".

So, in a nutshell, we can only terminate a season long loan in January, and only then if the player has the appropriate clause in the loan deal, and then only if both clubs (and the player) agree.

Nonleagueherewecome

So if we bring in another loan or two before January then you're going to revise your view of sisu?

Anyway, Waggot has said the new manager will be able to bring in more loans - although he didn't exactly say in which window.

If they sign 4 or 5 players and we get promoted. It's a bit too early to be asking for forgiveness-take a look at the league table.

Skyblue4u

Hope I'm wrong and we do bring in some players but how many times have we all been sucked in with more sisu bull shit?

RichieGunns

Send Ball and Brown back and get some decent loans.

You really need to read other people's posts before commenting. We can't send them back until January and only then if there is a claus within the contracts that allows the club to do so. If there isn't then we have no other choice but to keep them until their contracts run out next year!

shmmeee

You really need to read other people's posts before commenting. We can't send them back until January and only then if there is a claus within the contracts that allows the club to do so. If there isn't then we have no other choice but to keep them until their contracts run out next year!

That's not what NLHWC posted.

It just says that if you want to recall a player you loaned out both clubs and the player must agree. Its basically to stop teams calling back a player against the wishes of player or receiving club.

Skyblue4u

Great to be proved wrong can't argue with that. Let's just hope this is the new turning point and not another false dawn

RichieGunns

That's not what NLHWC posted.

It just says that if you want to recall a player you loaned out both clubs and the player must agree. Its basically to stop teams calling back a player against the wishes of player or receiving club.

Try reading his post again:

"Any recall clause requiring the early termination of a Standard Loan can only be included in a full Season Standard Loan and this can only be activated during the second (January) Transfer Window. Any other early termination of a Standard Loan must be by way of a mutual agreement in writing (including by way of a recall clause in the Standard Loan Agreement) between both clubs and the player, but can only be completed after the expiry of 28 days and only during a Transfer Window".

So, in a nutshell, we can only terminate a season long loan in January, and only then if the player has the appropriate clause in the loan deal, and then only if both clubs (and the player) agree.

Those highlighted parts in bold prove my point. Yes your right in a sense, the player and both clubs must agree to the cancellation, but only in the January transfer window which is essentially what I said. We can't get rid of them now (which is what people want) but have to keep them until Jan. If no agreement can be reached then we have to keep them till the end of their contract.

I rest my case...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread