Forest (1 Viewer)

Otis

I did allude to this last week, that our defeat may have just kick started Forest's season.

Anyone now think they will pull clear and it'll be one less team for us to catch?

As I said at the time, our defeat was a double whammy. Real kick in the teeth for us, but just as importantly we needed to keep Forest on their terrible run and we did the complete oppositie and gifted the 3 points and put fire back in their bellies.

Seems like that win against us has done them a world of good and given them a real morale boost. Massive win for them yesterday against a side that hadn't lost at home all season.

Hope I'm wrong, but I think they could now well pull themselves clear of danger. They certainly have players good enough to do so.

I am casting more of an eye over Bristol than Forest to be honest. We need as many teams down there as possible and it was also a masisve win for Millwall too. We could do without Forest pulling clear.

Covstu

Was thinking exactly the same thing Otis, these two wins have given them a real shot in the arm, having said that we won two home games and we still are in the shite.

To be honest, they have a decent team and was continually surprised they were losing but again the manager needs shooting for his tactics. Bristol city are the likely suspects now and that home game could be the decider for either club.

Otis

Difference here though was they won their 2nd game on the road, against the team in 3rd place, who hadn't lost at home all season.

Lord_Nampil

Was thinking exactly the same thing Otis, these two wins have given them a real shot in the arm, having said that we won two home games and we still are in the shite.

To be honest, they have a decent team and was continually surprised they were losing but again the manager needs shooting for his tactics. Bristol city are the likely suspects now and that home game could be the decider for either club.

Dont you mean away game???

Covstu

Doesn't matter whonyou beat, you only get three points. We keep winning home games and we will be okay.

Otis

Disagree. Think if we win all our home games we will still need points on the road.

Covstu

I think we will not need much more however, I do t think we will get an away win to be honest, the only essential one is the Bristol game.

Nampil - sorry I meant them being at home!

Lord_Nampil

12 points up for grabs against teams in around us, if you include Palace and Peterborough you could say that's 18 points we could pick up! we would need 4 draws from the other games to stay up then so 10 games of the 13 we need to pick up results, our home form is excellent we just need to not loose away and at the moment that mentality doesn't look like ending, but at some point it has too!

I also think Millwall, Brizzle, Forest and even Peterborough are still in it, if we go down its the 12 points from 22 games that will have done it, since then we have got 16 in 11 games (mid table form) and that has jumped us back into the pack!

ccfcway

On Friday night I would get the squad together and make them watch the Brum v Forest match

Stick up the stats, ie Brum havent let in 2 goals in one game at home all season, they were undfeated etc

Give the players the belief that they CAN win away

Users who are viewing this thread