Forest Tonight! (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
I hate to say it but with their amount of striking power and pace up front I can see us losing 2 - 0 :(

I think Adebola will come on and put one past us too! It is tradition for him to have stormers against us!

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
id be delighted with a draw but forest are on fire this season very good attacking pace which we couldnt cope with before and i dont think we can now

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Couldnt believe my eyes when i saw sky sports this morning was delighted hopefully this might get us back on another good run.sounds like our defence had a cracking game.

torchie

Yeah the defence were awesome!!! Real old fashioned centre halves throwing themselves into everything and strong as!!! Cranie and Wright also played really well, in fact it was just a great team performance. Read a couple of reports this morning intimating that Forest were really unlucky but those reporters were surely at another game! It's not sky blue tinted glasses but I can only remember Westwood having 1 shot and a cross/shot to save. Deegan should have scored when one on one, Morrison had a great chance that sat lovely for him when unmarked 12 yards out and Freddy mis-controlled when clean through. PUSB!!!!!!

Nick

Administrator
Yeah, we should have had 4 or 5 but we have to thank the lady ref who came on for her performance, it was quite funny at times!

Maybe one of our players has been "tapping her up"?

Users who are viewing this thread