Forest Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Talk about the game in here :)

i am putting a bet of draw - forest and cov - forest. Don't mind losing money if it is wrong then :)

ccfc2011

I think we will win.

AFCCOVENTRY

Match thread... CCFC vs Robin Hood

Coventry City: Murphy (GK), Keogh (c), Cranie, Clarke, Christie, Norwood, Baker, McSheffrey, Deegan, Nimely, Platt.

Subs: Dunn (GK), Bell, Eastwood, Thomas, Willis.

Nott'm Forest: Camp (GK), Wootton, Chambers, Higginbotham, Gunter, Elokobi, Moussi, Guedioura, Tudgay, Reid, McCleary

Subs: Smith (GK), Lynch, Greening, Blackstock, Findley.

AFCCOVENTRY

Good to see Thomas back on the bench.

Tudgay is one to watch for. Always seems to score against us i think...

Disorganised1

Forest hit post after Murphy blunder

Disorganised1

One day we'll score from a corner

Disorganised1

Murphy out to save at the feet

Paxman II

Looked offside to me/

Frustratingly we lose today having watched a Forest side clearly there for the taking, without confidence and we have simply persisted with long balls to the ineffectual Platt today and yet we looked like we could take them easily? In fact we look like we had a beer or two too much the night before. Forest very poor yet here we are again....?
For me Thorn has not changed it when he needed to because we would have beaten them had we made a little more effort and changed it earlier.

That's frustrating and why we are where we are. Psychologically this is bad. It's not over but we thre this away today and fear it will come back to haunt us at the end of the season.......

Creweskyblue

Another good performance but yet again the last 15 minutes it all goes Pete Tong. Cov are too good to go down, but to be fair the table ain't lying. We need a few more loan signings and all will be good. I'm proud to be a true sky blue. We will get back to the glory days once we have a decent owner who is willing to put on the money we need to make it. We are a well know selling club and just can't keep hold of our relented players. We sell good players and not re-invest but keep the cash for the owners... It ain't rocket science.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread