Forest Board, worse than our F*** er!!!! (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Bottom off the league...

Skybluescotland

Dont get to smart arsed Nick or you will never grow this site.

My link was how other club boards make crap calls . Davis was doing a good job so they chop him in for a clown

Just like Sisu. RR starts to build with great young signings and Sisu flog um off to "balance the books" not very balanced now though with 13,000 in the ground.

You have pissed me off with your remark and you seem to be forming a "clicky" little site that will see you fail like GMK (although it may start to recover) I remember when i use to get private messages asking me to post more on here or reply to a post ect, now you are removing them.:claping hands:

Think on Nick.

Nick

Administrator

My link was how other club boards make crap calls . Davis was doing a good job so they chop him in for a clown

Just like Sisu. RR starts to build with great young signings and Sisu flog um off to "balance the books" not very balanced now though with 13,000 in the ground.

You have pissed me off with your remark and you seem to be forming a "clicky" little site that will see you fail like GMK (although it may start to recover) I remember when i use to get private messages asking me to post more on here or reply to a post ect, now you are removing them.:claping hands:

Think on Nick.

Which remark would that be?

The post made no sense at all, it was about Forest so I moved it. Nobody knew what your post was about?

I haven't removed anything, I moved it to the correct section.

It is hardly clicky because somebody posts something cryptic and nobody knows what it is about?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Think on Nick.

Posts like this are the reason there should be a dislike button on the site.

Cobi Jones's Dreads

Posts like this are the reason there should be a dislike button on the site.

And the reason we all have an "Ignore" function to filter out the fucking retards like him.

stupot07

Billy D out, Dick head Stevie M IN???????????:facepalm:

I take it you've copied and pasted this from a forest site? And I take it that who wrote it was being sarcastic. From what I've heard from a forest fan, there was nothing wrong with Billy d and all they needed was a decent left back.

Users who are viewing this thread