Foreign football channels for pubs (1 Viewer)

CovfanDan

Does anyone know how to go about getting a foreign football channel shown in a pub? (Legit aswell!)

Otis

Think if it's a foreign channel then you just point your dish in the right direction and serach for the channel. Freebie!

Delmonte

Look up "dreambox" on google.

The small pubs who have games on like yesterdays city game have them installed with a bigger dish so it can pick up Al-Jazeera sports and others.

There's a few aerial places who seem to do it for pubs as I've seen their vans when the game is not on and the landlord is unhappy.

CovfanDan

Haven't had the chance to look into this properly of late, but still none the wiser.

Basically my mum has just took over the lease of a village pub and the sky bill is ridiculous. Im not too savvy when it comes to the techy side of things, so any more help would be much appreciated!!

dutchman

Haven't had the chance to look into this properly of late, but still none the wiser.

Basically my mum has just took over the lease of a village pub and the sky bill is ridiculous. Im not too savvy when it comes to the techy side of things, so any more help would be much appreciated!!

It's the subject of a long running court battle but basically if your mum rents any system other than Sky she risks a massive civil lawsuit.

CovfanDan

It's the subject of a long running court battle but basically if your mum rents any system other than Sky she risks a massive civil lawsuit.

Think your right mate. I dont think she will have sky in for too much longer, its a quiet village pub and hard to justify the bill for the amount that come to the pub to watch the football.

Ta anyway folks

Users who are viewing this thread