for what it's worth (1 Viewer)

skybluericoh

Lets suppose the 2 parties agree a deal on Friday and we are back at the Ricoh, CVA is agreed, we can come out of admin without a further points deduction.

We still cannot get any players in, we have a transfer embargo, the same we had BEFORE admin, the same we have had for the last 2 or three seasons, why? Is it because ACL/CCC or whoever was charging us a rent far to high? Is it because ACL/CCC refused to talk to SISU?

Attendances have fallen over the last few seasons, again why? Because of ACL/CCC actions? Some may argue that the 1.2/1.3 million pond rent was to high for a championship club, and I would agree with that. In fact I even think that if SISU had been open, honest and approached ACL in the right way many more fans would have been backing them all the way. But it has not been the policy of SISU to get fans onboard. Maybe it has to do with being treated as we don'e matter as 'they' don't care?

My view, we have been and are still under a transfer embargo because our accounts have not be completed and supplied on time. SISU cannot be arsed whether or not I or anyone of the 'none corporate money men' attend games or not. I don't think that the lose of 90% of the ST sales has really upset them, if anything has it will be the loss of corporate revenues, with people not advertising, sponsoring, etc.

I've thought long and hard, and no matter what, I'm NOPM until this shower of shite have gone or they are enticing me with excitement or hope that things have changed for the better, I.E. Better than what it was when they took over.Was was bad then, and the amount of times I said 'the darkest hour is just before dawn' i cannot remember. But they have, and continue to make matters worse.

Those of you that continue to go the matches at home, where ever 'home' will be. Fair play, I've had an absolute belly full. Away league games for me, but only if I get tickets direct from the away club. I hope they, would prefer it to be new owners, can turn it round and get me back supporting the clubs that has given me so many great memories, so many great days and nights out, along with the odd embarrassment.

Now back t the opening sentence, if we're back and CVA signed etc, it will be better than we are now, but no reason to celebrate as we should not have been in this position in the first place! PUSB

Senior Vick from Alicante

On holiday so far away from the bs at the moment but any one ever thought that Sisu want liquidation? It helps offset liabilities from other parts of their empire.

J

Jack Griffin

Not going to happen. They are going to take the club out of Coventry come what may. The fans do not matter to these people.

Users who are viewing this thread