For those who watched on TV.... (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

What was the coverage like of CCFC / KCIC?

Obviously it's hard to know when you at a game how it comes across on TV

Also, could you hear the SBA much?

I went to the game, but downloaded the BT Sport coverage of the game this morning, and have watched it back.

Great coverage.

Can constantly hear the cov fans, and during the 32nd, 35th and 61st minute protests (seeing as out 35th minute one started early lol), the commentators explain the situation, what the signs mean, and basically say that Cov should be in Cov.

Much respect to BT Sport for covering it, they could quite easily have just ignored it.

Also, much respect to all the Arsenal fans who applauded us doing the protests

I have videos of it from the fans view on my YouTube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/royston1992/videos

SlowerThanPlatt

[video=youtube;azn-P7z96II]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azn-P7z96II[/video]

Only video I can find of the protest from the TV coverage

gouldberg

Pre game coverage wasn't too great although Gary McAllister was clued up and gave the right info at the right time.

During the game coverage was exceptional. The cameras were all over the crowd, commentators talked up the protests excellently and they made the point that Arsenal were on our side. Our fans looked incredible last night, did us proud and BT Sport made sure it was shown as much as possible.

After watching it on TV have to say, gutted I wasn't there. You were all brilliant though (apart from the one).

ccfc92

Pre game coverage wasn't too great although Gary McAllister was clued up and gave the right info at the right time.

During the game coverage was exceptional. The cameras were all over the crowd, commentators talked up the protests excellently and they made the point that Arsenal were on our side. Our fans looked incredible last night, did us proud and BT Sport made sure it was shown as much as possible.

After watching it on TV have to say, gutted I wasn't there. You were all brilliant though (apart from the one).

surely you don't mean the pitch invader?

ccfc92

Even though I don't agree with pitch invaders, I've never seen such a peaceful one.

He practically waited for the stewards to get him, not the usual chasing around the pitch etc

gouldberg

He wasn't shown on television.

Commentators made it clear he was one of ours though saying we have every right to protest but should keep it to the stands. McManaman also mentioned him after the game.

Why the guy thought it was a good idea is beyond me. He was never going to get on TV, was just going to annoy everyone and was going to put a small negative on the otherwise exceptional showing from our fans.

ccfc92

Commentators made it clear he was one of ours though saying we have every right to protest but should keep it to the stands. McManaman also mentioned him after the game.

Why the guy thought it was a good idea is beyond me. He was never going to get on TV, was just going to annoy everyone and was going to put a small negative on the otherwise exceptional showing from our fans.

He got a standing ovation from Gooners and SBA

VegetableSamosa

Didn't they say something like "well, now that is something you can't support" whilst it was panned away? Was a negative response from the commentators.

Wombat

Exactly Gouldberg - the Cov fans represented themselves perfectly with the numbers and vocal support. You only need one knob-head to divert all that goodwill to disgust.

bringbackrattles

Watched the match with my son in the Cherry Tree and was really proud of the team and our fans.
We got good coverage and in the pub people who weren't City fans were cheering them on especially in the second half.
The only down side for me was their late two goals as we even switched off or just got tired.But still proud of them !

SkyBlue_Bear83

The stewards at the ground practically waved him on to the pitch and made way for him to go on, he was middle aged man and not the fittest so its not like he vaulted over the barrier before the stewards could stop him.

From where I was sitting I could see he was going to do it, took a good while to get himself over and there was two stewards either side that did absolutely nothing.

NoelWhelanKCIC

It seemed almost as if it was sanctioned in some way, I mean the way he got on the pitch and stood there resolutely - although obviously it wasn't. just shows the raw emotion running through the veins of the SBA

Users who are viewing this thread