For those that bet on Luton to offset the season ticket cost (1 Viewer)

Skybluedownunder

Did any of you actually win your bet or because we drew at full time you didn’t win? Just intrigued.

Would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for those who whinged about the season ticket price to then buy it and then hedge their bet by betting on Luton to lose that too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

quinn1971

i would of thought most bets would have been over 90 mins, brave bet to put it on luton on pens, bet there wasn’t many who did that, must admit my mate tried to tempt me to do it but couldn’t put Money on luton

skyblueelephant76

Did any of you actually win your bet or because we drew at full time you didn’t win? Just intrigued.

Would be a bit of a kick in the teeth for those who whinged about the season ticket price to then buy it and then hedge their bet by betting on Luton to lose that too

I bet on Luton to lift the trophy, Luton to win in extra time and Luton to win on penalties - I made a profit of £150 so my season ticket cost me £350.

Skybluedownunder

I bet on Luton to lift the trophy, Luton to win in extra time and Luton to win on penalties - I made a profit of £150 so my season ticket cost me £350.

Yeah you’d have to be quite specific with your bet wouldn’t you to have won money and obviously the odds get less and less the easier the bet is to win so I’d imagine most would have just put to win the game over the 90 mins to get the biggest cash out.

How much did you put down to win the £150?

Happy_Martian

i would of thought most bets would have been over 90 mins, brave bet to put it on luton on pens, bet there wasn’t many who did that, must admit my mate tried to tempt me to do it but couldn’t put Money on luton

1685482821241.png

As regular viewers of the forum know, I do have reasons. Was never expecting this result though :(

skyblueelephant76

Yeah you’d have to be quite specific with your bet wouldn’t you to have won money and obviously the odds get less and less the easier the bet is to win so I’d imagine most would have just put to win the game over the 90 mins to get the biggest cash out.

How much did you put down to win the £150?

I put on £130. The bulk of that was on Luton to lift the trophy but penalties was 7/1 so that bumped things up.

pusbccfc

I had 100 on Luton to win the tie. Odds were rubbish tbh

bigfatronssba

They had to bet on Luton to be promoted rather than Luton win the game

Users who are viewing this thread