For those living outside of Cov (1 Viewer)

Manchester_sky_blue

the more people who sign up to it the better really, can't make things worse!

I write to my MP most days just to annoy him more than anything so he might welcome the distraction of simply being asked to sign an EDM rather than reading my usual rant. He might even see it as a way of making me stop bothering him. He would be wrong in that assumption but it could work in our favour.

James Smith

Just did mine an email.

scroobiustom

I have emailed my local Councillor not that he will give the tiniest of shits:-

Just to rant a little - Jim White's persistence of calling the club Cuv'antree has angered me more than Fishers fat, ugly face!

chiefdave

The FA and FL have already been told they need to get their act together or there will be regulation so there is some context for parliament acting. Of course chances are by the time anything is done it will be too late for us but for the sake of a quick email to your MP its not going to do any harm.

Covcraig@bury

My MP is a big Bury fan and he knows how bad things can get as Bury was saved at the last minute by several local company's only 5 weeks ago.
Anythings worth a try even if to no avail .

Sent to MP's Lisa Nandy, Wigan, Yvonne Fovargue, Makerfield and Andy Burnham, Leigh (and a huge Everton supporter) - all MP's for Wigan Metropolitan Borough.

Plymouth Sky Blue

Just had an e-mail back from Alison Seabeck MP for Plymouth Moor view saying "I spoke with the Coventry MP Bob Ainsworth last night regarding his EDM, which I can’t sign because EDMs are for back bench MPs and I am a Shadow Minister. Is there another petition somewhere else? If you can direct me to it that would be helpful."

Last edited:

DaleM

Who lives near that scouse one who's always on the tele. She's got a big gob , get her on the case :claping hands:

Also sent to Dave Watts MP, St Helens North - he's a Liverpool fan, but more importantly a football fan.

Users who are viewing this thread