For the Frank haters (1 Viewer)

Lamptey

Massive reason we stayed up in the end imo, Gillingham and Peterborough helped, I think he is class.... compare him to some of the donkeys we have had up there in recent years. His game isn't bullying people, not sure why he still gets accused of not being physical enough., yeah he can be greedy at times but he cant be accused of not being uninterested in games. Has to to given a contract, but not convinced the Mogga will if he is still in charge.

ccfc92

He does appear uninterested though?

Crewe was a prime example.

He has the skills to be a good forward at this level, but lacks the attitude.

IMO, of course.

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

Massive reason we stayed up in the end imo, Gillingham and Peterborough helped, I think he is class.... compare him to some of the donkeys we have had up there in recent years. His game isn't bullying people, not sure why he still gets accused of not being physical enough., yeah he can be greedy at times but he cant be accused of not being uninterested in games. Has to to given a contract, but not convinced the Mogga will if he is still in charge.

:facepalm: yeah of course not he always give 100% runs everything down goes box to box its a miracle he signed for us in jan when chelsea and real madrid wanted him his 50 goals this season have really helped keep us up he is head and shoulders above the donkeys we've had up front in recent years callum wilson, leon clarke and david mcgoldrick are not worthy to clean his boots (sorry are we not playing fake city season facts that sound like total bollock?)

im not a hater of frank im a hater of lazy players who act like they dont care and very rarely get involved

Paddy9239

Flashes of brilliance, Gills, Chesterfield away. Too rare, needs to get his head sorting as he has all the talent.

Lamptey

:facepalm: yeah of course not he always give 100% runs everything down goes box to box its a miracle he signed for us in jan when chelsea and real madrid wanted him his 50 goals this season have really helped keep us up he is head and shoulders above the donkeys we've had up front in recent years callum wilson, leon clarke and david mcgoldrick are not worthy to clean his boots (sorry are we not playing fake city season facts that sound like total bollock?)

im not a hater of frank im a hater of lazy players who act like they dont care and very rarely get involved

If he was here for the next 50 years he wouldn't do that, just isn't him, is it laziness? imo I don't think it is.

Not always about being a Terry Try Hard :p

Nonleagueherewecome

:facepalm: yeah of course not he always give 100% runs everything down

Tbf, we HAVE scored 3 goals recently thanks to him doing exactly that, including today's winner. Just saying...

Lamptey

Frank has 15 in him.....

20+ a season, yeah with the exception of last season (which was a complete one off, and goals galore.) we don't have a very good record in finding those strikers. Samuel could have easily hit that, what a player he was for us in short space of time, people still getting bothered about Carl Baker, and not raving enough about this guy.

ccfc92

Frank has 15 in him.....

20+ a season, yeah with the exception of last season (which was a complete one off, and goals galore.) we don't have a very good record in finding those strikers. Samuel could have easily hit that, what a player he was for us in short space of time, people still getting bothered about Carl Baker, and not raving enough about this guy.

How many did Frank get this season?

Lamptey

6 in 20 something isn't it for us.... look, yeah he should have scored more, majority of fans like him, near the box you are expecting something to happen.

ccfc92

6 in 20 something isn't it for us.... look, yeah he should have scored more, majority of fans like him, near the box you are expecting something to happen.

what are you saying though, he is a supporting striker or....?

ccfc92

not saying what type of striker he is, fairly unique the way he plays, runs like bambi :)

I don't think he's someone we can we can rely on/ push for promotion.

Maybe an impact player. Hasn't exactly taken the team by storm. Reda has scored almost as many goals as Nouble.

Not a "hater" of Nouble as you put it, but he isn't what we need IMO.

Otis

Err, Nouble played 34 times for us this season.

I was a fan of his, but now he has to go. He has been anonymous for the most part and looked disinterested. Exactly the sort of player we do not need at this football club.

Lamptey

Err, Nouble played 34 times for us this season.

I was a fan of his, but now he has to go. He has been anonymous for the most part and looked disinterested. Exactly the sort of player we do not need at this football club.

haha, thanks for the correction Otis.

'He has been anonymous for the most part and looked disinterested. Exactly the sort of player we do not need at this football club'

you saying he has made a negative contribution to the club/season? Nahhhh

ccfc92

lol own goal from otis
4fb3164c1861336f9f00113d.jpg

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Frank has 15 in him.....

Is this 15 -20 in on season or over his entire career ? :D

stevefloyd

Still remember the midweek goal he scored where he burst through oppos defence and smashed it into the goal.. i thought wow what a player we have here but for whatever reason managers are not getting this out of him on a regular occasion ... is the problem with the player club or managers? But he defo has something .. remember Dele? ?

Otis

Yeah, what you talking about Willis?

What own goal?

:thinking about:

Nouble has made a negative contribution to this football club. Think you will find very few people who would disagree with that.

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I think most of us agree that he has the talent, I thought he was going to be a great signing, that has not materialised and at this level, watching the teams at the top, you need to be part of a "team" and that is not Our Frank and therefore he can only be part of the squad if the manager believes he can change that and get the best out of his style.

Astute

We are in a poor division. If a player has a season that isn't that good I would put it down to the player not being that good or not trying enough.

Otis

We are in a poor division. If a player has a season that isn't that good I would put it down to the player not being that good or not trying enough.
Well yep.

I WAS a big fan of Nouble at first, but we have seen so many performances of nothingness, that I am afraid it appears he just can't be arsed.

Had his performances improved when TM arrived, I would have said maybe it was down to Pressley, but they didn't. If anything, he became even more anonymous.

This is part of our problem, accepting mediocrity and a lack of effort. Why do some not expect 100% effort in every game?
More often than not he looked disinterested and ambled through games. He's taken the piss out of us.
I'll accept lack of ability because we're a third division club, but lack of effort? Never.

skybluetony176

Massive part of why we were in the relegation mix in the first place IMO. If the lazy, temperamental pre-Madonna turned up for every game we wouldn't have been in a relegation battle in the first place. We can all see what a good player he could be, it's just a shame he chooses not to be it.

rupert_bear

As the squad stands at the moment Nouble gives us little but the odd flash of class, but with better players around him, Tony Mowbray and a pre-season he could be an asset, it's in his locker certainly. Is he a free agent in the summer or would it have to be a loan or transfer, a lot may depend on that.His performance against Crewe was diabolical but then that could be said of the whole team that day.

Esoterica

Part of the problem is that he is a young player dropping down the leagues. You would hope he'd work his nuts off trying to show he's got what it takes but when he ambles about it's very easy for fans to jump to the conclusion that he thinks he's too good for League 1 and just can't be arsed

Hobo

If we are going to move forward as a team, then there are just better players out there with better skill and a better attitude.

Macca

I don't think anyone actually hates him. Unless they are a little unstable

Malaka

SP berated him publicly (might not have been a way of motivating him justified or not) and to be fair he was playing down the wings for a while. I have no doubt that he is capable, but I don't think he is the 25 goal striker we need to get us out of this league.

SkyBlue_Bear83

He hasn't been good enough really but he's still been one of our better performers over the whole season which says a lot about our season.

Who would you have ahead of him? Pennington, JOB, Reda possibly which also speaks volumes about our season. None of the rest have been here long enough.

I don't think he's that lazy, he lacks final product and I don't think his fitness is great either.

Users who are viewing this thread