For the first time (1 Viewer)

Snozzer

In absolutely ages I feel proud to be a City fan, great feeling isn't it? I think we all really deserve it. PUSB

cloughie

yes at last we can start to believe that we can be succesful

Well done to the man Mark Robins

ccfchandsy

I fully agree its been great going to work especially with the load of incester scum to take the piss out of
Well done robins lets get behind him and the team as I don't fear any team 21 goals in our last few games home and away when did we last have that record

Sky Blue Sheepy

I think that's the big thing - I go into every game believing we should win atm. Even Spurs I think we could sneak something - I'm not expecting it, but it feels like the league is ours for the taking atm and we can carry that into that game.

Otis

We need to keep this up til Christmas. Will be a great tonic for us.

Don't want a defeat to put the damper on things now. At least let us have a nice Christmas.

exiled_to_Leeds

Between work and living in Leeds, I hadn't seen them for a while. What struck me was the confidence they played with right from the start. I am absolutley buzzing, I can't remember the last away game I was at where EVERYONE was singing as we left!

Ashdown1

Its a bit bizarre to be feeling so good tonight about my beloved CCFC taking 13th position in the 3rd tier of English football, but I do as I believe we could be on the cusp of having our best footballing year since perhaps 99-00.

WillieStanley

Its a bit bizarre to be feeling so good tonight about my beloved CCFC taking 13th position in the 3rd tier of English football, but I do as I believe we could be on the cusp of having our best footballing year since perhaps 99-00.

Except this this time, we're winning away!

Users who are viewing this thread