For gods sake..... (1 Viewer)

Didge76

Lets just face facts we are down so let's start planning for league 1. I'm not AT biggest fan and I think it's time he went ( not that it will make any difference) but surely a change now before pre season will be more beneficial. I know the potential takeover makes a difference but by god thorn has got to go. Worst manager in our history.

skybluehugh

I agree we are down and that change in manager is needed. If we bring in a new manager now we could get some wins behind us and start L1 with a winning mentality and hopefully carry it on.

Otis

We do now need to look beyond this season and to the right man to maintain a challenge in League One.

scroobiustom

can wait till next season's shirt and getting champions 13 printed on the back!

coop

Didnt we change the manager abut this time last year.we are down now and we need someone in with experince if new owners come in (we can all dream).We need a neil warnock type manager in because AT willstill be trying to use the diamond formation to win games wich we no doesnt work

BackRoomRummermill

Lets just face facts we are down so let's start planning for league 1. I'm not AT biggest fan and I think it's time he went ( not that it will make any difference) but surely a change now before pre season will be more beneficial. I know the potential takeover makes a difference but by god thorn has got to go. Worst manager in our history.

Agreed , though lets be honest yesterdays result was not down to the Manager. Reading are a much better team than us so no surprise really

sylus

"Lets just face facts"... " I'm not AT biggest fan"

facts..were sh#t. we are bottom of the league and we are goin down. A.T. is clueless.sisu is clueless..the players piss poor....

EleanorRigby

As it stands at the moment i agree but if the Portsmouth thing transpires it's all to play for in what could be a four club scrap. This puts more pressure on sisu who have promised more loan players but have yet to supply them, my belief is they (sisu) have no intention of recruiting any loans and want relegation.

Otis

Anyone else believe like I that even if Portsmouth do get a 10 point deduction we will still finish well adrift, rock bottom in last place come the end of the season?

Grendel

Anyone else believe like I that even if Portsmouth do get a 10 point deduction we will still finish well adrift, rock bottom in last place come the end of the season?

I agree. So what if Portsmouth get a huge point reduction. We will still have to overhaul forest and Doncaster. No chance. Someone said Peterborough look in trouble. They are 12 points ahead of us. We will end up on around 32 points and will be miles adrift on current form.
It's ok though we play brilliant football and thorn will assure us that with a bit of luck we would be in the top 10. He will tell everyone stick with me and I'll get us out of league one. On that point he would be right..

CovLis86

I will admit to kind of hoping Portsmouth would receive a points reduction. I dont wish to see the end of ANY club, but if they recieved the point reduction could save us, then fine. But now, I hope they really dont as we show no signs of any fight or getting ourselves out of this mess. So, aslong as Portmsouth finances have been above board, wish them the best and there are poorer teams who deserve to go down. Sadly, us being the main one.

Tankie

"Lets just face facts"... " I'm not AT biggest fan"

facts..were sh#t. we are bottom of the league and we are goin down. A.T. is clueless.sisu is clueless..the players piss poor....

"apart from those, Whats your Beef"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread