For all those who quoted 'win percentages' to out Thorn (1 Viewer)

Mary_Mungo_Midge

I'll help you with the maths. It's 0%.

To quote the well-used adage. Be careful what you wish for

Grendel

I'll help you with the maths. It's 0%.

To quote the well-used adage. Be careful what you wish for

At least we can now put to bed the myth thorn had an eye for talent. He has assembled the worst squad in our history and please don't suggest we would better off with him charge. This is his legacy.

cmoncity

Heap of ****none of them deserve to wear the shirt.anyone else hopein that staunton isnt the next manager?id like to see something happen soon we will be adrift big time else.

Mary_Mungo_Midge

At least we can now put to bed the myth thorn had an eye for talent. He has assembled the worst squad in our history and please don't suggest we would better off with him charge. This is his legacy.

Thorn's record in that regard is a matter if historical fact. Let's not revisit an issue that's already proven one that you can't substantiate. This club is rotten top to bottom, and Andy Thorn, Richard Shaw or anyone else for that matter will achieve nothing without wholesale changes

dongonzalos

I am confused all managers have a honeymoon period. Which is why supposedly we were to ignore AT's performances when he saved us from relegation afterer AB.
Poor old Shaw he seems to have missed out in the honeymoon.

Robccfc87

Thorn's record in that regard is a matter if historical fact. Let's not revisit an issue that's already proven one that you can't substantiate. This club is rotten top to bottom, and Andy Thorn, Richard Shaw or anyone else for that matter will achieve nothing without wholesale changes
Well if nobody can change it why do you make a case against the anti Thorn fans?

Grendel

I am confused all managers have a honeymoon period. Which is why supposedly we were to ignore AT's performances when he saved us from relegation afterer AB.
Poor old Shaw he seems to have missed out in the honeymoon.

He has inherited an ill disciplined useless rabble. Yet people still defend his record. Incredible.

Robccfc87

To be fair, concentrating on the football alone, it wasn't working with Thorn and after watching the last 3 league games I think a manager who will put some fire in the players bellies is just what they need. (evidently not Shaw)

Daz

I watched a team that had no fight in its belly.
Apart from Mcgoldrick & Elliot we were shite:mad::mad:

Ashdown

And that really is the problem, there is a losing mentality from top to bottom of the whole shebang. Its almost like an inferiority complex sets in against almost anyone we play. From the rent row and boardroom disruption to the lack of a manager to the booing by the fans to the apathy throughout its rotten. Its time we reinvented the club and stopped hanging onto that one success 25 years ago. Its time sadly for us to stop naming things like the 'Legends club'...........filled with the usual free loaders and look to the future. Goodbye Oggy, Shaw and Carsley its time for a new breed to come in and shake the shit out of the cosy reliance on one good season a quarter of a century ago.

Users who are viewing this thread