For all those who have attended Sixfields...... (1 Viewer)

Ashdown1

Just supposing we get to this time next year, still in League 1 at best and SISU have provided absolutely no evidence of either land purchase or concrete plans for their new stadium, where will you stand then??

Sub

Just supposing we get to this time next year, still in League 1 at best and SISU have provided absolutely no evidence of either land purchase or concrete plans for their new stadium, where will you stand then??

be plenty of places to choose to stand or sit in sixfields i would think lol

hill83

Yet another boring pointless thread. Who's going to win this one. I can't wait to find out.

torchomatic

I reckon the "S" word will be used by post #10 with a smattering of "likes" thrown in for good measure.

While we stand together, etc etc.

hill83

We'll get an hour before the Sisu employees post won't we? They all have their lunch at 1pm.

torchomatic

Our, sorry i meant, their lunch is an all-day thing, I think.

We'll get an hour before the Sisu employees post won't we? They all have their lunch at 1pm.

fernandopartridge

We only get an hour and Tim's made us clock back in now. I will go Sixfields next season as I am aware that we're in advanced discussions with an unnamed party about a site in the vicinity of the City of Coventry. I can't disclose any further as I do not want to contravene commercial confidentiality.

mrbluesky87

Why dont you answer the question then, you and torch seem very good at deflecting questions like this when they actually have a purpose.

To both of you, if this time next year, nothing whatsoever has changed, will you and other fans still want to attend Sixfields?

mrbluesky87

We only get an hour and Tim's made us clock back in now. I will go Sixfields next season as I am aware that we're in advanced discussions with an unnamed party about a site in the vicinity of the City of Coventry. I can't disclose any further as I do not want to contravene commercial confidentiality.

I presume with the approval of CCC?????? or is this a in the vicinity of the City of Coventry but outside the CCC boundary??

torchomatic

You don't take much in, do you? I've said about a gazillion times on here that I'm not and never will go to Sixfields. But it wouldn't be anything to do with you if I was.

Happy now?

Why dont you answer the question then, you and torch seem very good at deflecting questions like this when they actually have a purpose.

To both of you, if this time next year, nothing whatsoever has changed, will you and other fans still want to attend Sixfields?

torchomatic

Please don't encourage them!

bigfatronssba

Seems quite a reasonable question to me. Don't understand what the sarcastic remarks are in aid of.

hill83

I've never been and never will. Hence I've got nothing to answer for. So get back in your box.

You seem to think you know enough about me to say I deflect questions, but don't know my strong stance on Sixfields?
Interesting, almost like you are making it up.

Last edited:

skybluetony176

i personally will never go to sixfields, but at the same time neither will i fall out with anyone on the basis that they have chose to go to sixfields. its their choice and i respect that, we just have different views on how best to support our club and i can live with that too.

i suspect that in the scenario you describe the season ticket sales will stay about the same but the walk in ticket sales will drop. the other change i would expect is that those going opinion of shitsu will go down and we may see a more vocal and visual anti shitsu movement within sixfields and anyone who is still pro shitsu will probably be having a long hard look at themselves and their opinions of them.

jan87

In the vicinity of the Coventry I don't think so

torchomatic

It is because the same bollocks and the same responses and arguments are regurgitated day after day after day?

Seems quite a reasonable question to me. Don't understand what the sarcastic remarks are in aid of.

mrbluesky87

I've never been and never will. Hence I've got nothing to answer for. So get back in your box.

You seem to think you know enough about me to say I deflect questions, but don't know my strong stance on Sixfields?
Interesting, almost like you are making it up.

Not really, I just dont understand the sarcastic remarks to a perfectly good question. Its almost like you want to invite the negative comments.

hill83

See above.

Plus it's an undefined made up scenario.
I could just as easily say: "What if we suddenly all turned into aliens and flew off to the moon? Would you still like eggs?"

It's a pointless question

In fact, I prefer my question. At least it's something different.

Last edited:

mrbluesky87

It is because the same bollocks and the same responses and arguments are regurgitated day after day after day?

Because thats the state our club is in at the moment. If would be fecking great if all we had to talk about was the football but unfortunately our Club is playing 35 miles away in a tin pot ground in front of 2k supporters at the most, having now had 20 points deducted in the space of a couple of months and entered administration. We have shit owners who seem quite happy to let this once proud club run itself in to the ground without any consideration to the fans.

hill83

Because thats the state our club is in at the moment. If would be fecking great if all we had to talk about was the football but unfortunately our Club is playing 35 miles away in a tin pot ground in front of 2k supporters at the most, having now had 20 points deducted in the space of a couple of months and entered administration. We have shit owners who seem quite happy to let this once proud club run itself in to the ground without any consideration to the fans.

So the only logical thing to do is make up hypothetical scenarios which will encourage a thread that could easily be a duplicate of 38 other threads.
I understand now.

mrbluesky87

So the only logical thing to do is make up hypothetical scenarios which will encourage a thread that could easily be a duplicate of 38 other threads.
I understand now.

So start some of your own threads so we all know what we should be discussing.

italiahorse

You don't take much in, do you? I've said about a gazillion times on here that I'm not and never will go to Sixfields. But it wouldn't be anything to do with you if I was.

Happy now?

So the question does not apply to you and you can ignore this thread.

hill83

So the question does not apply to you and you can ignore this thread.

He was responding directly to a question with his name in it you donut.

Read, take it in, formulate a response, type it, check it. Post.

Grendel

Happy now?

According to lifelong you have to provide proof that you weren't there.

Oh and lunch is over all of you - let's get back to preparing more sisu spin stories - italiahorse is a smart cookie he's sussed us.

hill83

Anyway, it's my week off so I'm going to the pub, you can all swivel.

Users who are viewing this thread