Football rivalry survey (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Don't get this 2nd team thing. Can understand it if it was a little local side like Leamington or someone for you local lot or Weymouth for me. But Spurs - wtf?!

kg82

Don't get this 2nd team thing. Can understand it if it was a little local side like Leamington or someone for you local lot or Weymouth for me. But Spurs - wtf?!

I don't in this country, but I like barca so I put other.

Oh! :thinking about:

When I considered rivalry I think I was thinking to literally and choose current rivalry from teams that are in our league only.

But in retrospect if Villa did indeed come to The Ricoh, for perhaps a cup game, the bloody ceiling would definitely be coming off.

1nilandwe...

I've got a lot of friends who are Arsenal fans and went to watch a lot of games with them so have a soft spot for the Gunners. Also spent a good deal of time in Nottingham and have a bit of an affinity for Forest. And obviously you've got to love Barca at the moment.

Largely though, if there's football on TV, I want the underdog to win.

WillieStanley

Vile first, Leicester second. "Second" teams are Burton Albion (my family are all from there) Leeds (I actually supported them as a young child, so have a soft spot) and Derby (the "family" team, so I also have a soft spot)

Users who are viewing this thread