Football Programmes (1 Viewer)

skybluealan

I have every Programme played from the 1st round to the Final of 1987. 170+ programmes, anybody got any idea what I could get for them

skybluelee

I have every Programme played from the 1st round to the Final of 1987. 170+ programmes, anybody got any idea what I could get for them

I am a saddo and collect Cov home programmes from when i started to support the club in 1983. To date I have acquired just over half of them, just shy of 400.

Are you talking about every game played involving every side during the 87 cup year? There may be some novelty value attached to that set. However, as a guide Cov programmes in the 80s are sold online by dealers for about £1.

CovfanDan

Ive got the 87 Final Programme, think the CET done something a while ago where you could get one, me old man got us one for Christmas and I managed to get it signed for by Gary Mabbutt signed by Gary Mabbutt!

Received an order at work from a 'Gary Mabbutt', Home Counties address and posh gaff too, thought it must be him, so I e-mailed him asking like! Fair do's, he said he gets a few requests to sign stuff from Cov fans, so I sent the programme down to him and he signed it in the middle bit where the line-ups are.

mark82

Probably not as much as you would think. The later rounds may be worth slightly more and any giant killings may be worth a little more than average (with average being about £1).

Try to find a dealer to help value them, if you search google there are plenty of football programme fairs you can go along to. You may even find yourself a buyer at one.

If you do this it would be handy to make a list of big games and upsets to help value.

Users who are viewing this thread