Votes: 5 22.7%
  • voiceofsupporters.co.uk

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Other - I will post it in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Noggin

we are going to sign up a web domain to make it easier to tell people where to go to sign the petition rather than people having to remember http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/59884

so please vote on which of these is best or provide your own suggestion, the most important thing is it be very easy to remember and type. I'll sign up in a few hours, so shout up or forever hold your peace.

fixfootball.co.uk
footballpetition.co.uk
voiceofsupporters.co.uk

I personally think 2 words is better than 3. please check your suggestion is available and reasonably priced before posting it.

http://uk.godaddy.com/domains/search-new.aspx?ci=53972&isc=gofhuk23

wingy

I like em all ,Fixfootball sounds a tad Illegal though LOL.

EDIT; Which might be a positive!!:)

Noggin

yes it is, thats a 3 word one though, I personally prefer 2 words, do people think signupnow is better? I was planning to do it in a few mins, so needs a quick responce

smouch1975

Can you tell me. Do the signatures for over seas people have less weighting than UK residences? Evidently the problems in English football are not true all around the world. But the expat community could be tapped into. And not just Cov. But supporters of the other teams with similar issues. Hull, Cardiff etc. Is this worth while? I could post link on Australian club forums for example?

torchomatic

fixfootball sounds the best. Ambiguous too so fans of other clubs aren't put off from signing.

covspain

Can you tell me. Do the signatures for over seas people have less weighting than UK residences? Evidently the problems in English football are not true all around the world. But the expat community could be tapped into. And not just Cov. But supporters of the other teams with similar issues. Hull, Cardiff etc. Is this worth while? I could post link on Australian club forums for example?
A signature is a signature as far as I can tell. I live in Soain and I've been getting as many to sign as possible. If you are a British citizen it doesn't matter where you live.

covspain

A signature is a signature as far as I can tell. I live in Soain and I've been getting as many to sign as possible. If you are a British citizen it doesn't matter where you live.

Spain

Yeah another petition thread!

Yeah lets just roll over and let our owners p*ss all over us, love people who criticise those who are trying to raise awareness of our plight, why don't you go and post on MK Dons board as you don't seem to have an issue with our current situation...

Users who are viewing this thread