Football league tonight (1 Viewer)

James Smith

Watching it on +1 as we went out for a celebration meal and missed the original show. I don't like the show much at all. What do the studio audience, the walking around and the physical tables (as opposed to a computer generated version) add to it?

What a fantastic four goals and a well deserved win.

H

Huckerby

Watching it on +1 as we went out for a celebration meal and missed the original show. I don't like the show much at all. What do the studio audience, the walking around and the physical tables (as opposed to a computer generated version) add to it?

What a fantastic four goals and a well deserved win.
Yeh I don't rate it

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

rupert_bear

Improvement from last week, still needs a bit of work though. Looked a pen to me was a bit of a trip didn't look diberate more clumsy attempt to win ball in a bit of a desperate scramble

woody11462

This was quality, he realised that Armstrong would be offside if he played it first time, so held on, side-stepped back past his man and the semi-reverse pass through ball was superb.

And how long since we had someone playing on the last man?!

Thought Armstrong's movement was class for our third goal. From being offside went around the back of the defender and completely lost him. All in all the attacking play looked superb and a lot of teams will struggle with that kind of interplay. And I don't think there was contact for their penalty either.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Yep, she is.

Users who are viewing this thread