Football league show (1 Viewer)

ccfchandsy

Am I looking at this through sky blue eyes or did we get the shortest ever coverage I just timed it and we got 17 seconds that is just shocking I think

Hincha

It is vert difficult to fit Coventry in when we have to give time to important clubs like Leicester.. A Leicester sorry BBC Spokesman.

Otis

They hate Cov do the BBC!

Fell out with us the day they weren't warned about Godiva riding naked round the streets of Coventry and it went out on BBC1 before the watershed.

JHarding1987

The useless bastards didn't even show the disallowed goal after Bakers shot that hit the bar. BBC are shit. Hate them.

Wolves_SkyBlue

Apparently the turning point was Edges blocked shot - no mention of Baker hitting the post & McG netting the rebound - clearly a poor editor or Leicester fan!!

Brighton Sky Blue

They hate Cov do the BBC!

Fell out with us the day they weren't warned about Godiva riding naked round the streets of Coventry and it went out on BBC1 before the watershed.

Remember when they chalked a goal off at Colchester as well?

Otis

They did the scum.

They were also responsible for sending the bat signal into the sky during World War II directing the German bombers straight to the city centre for their raid.

Brighton Sky Blue

They did the scum.

They were also responsible for sending the bat signal into the sky during World War II directing the German bombers straight to the city centre for their raid.

Always thought Manish was up to something.

neilyboy67

Am I looking at this through sky blue eyes or did we get the shortest ever coverage I just timed it and we got 17 seconds that is just shocking I think

i forgot to plus it but dont surprise me if manish has owt to do with it, mind u i missed our goal as downstairs gettin em in...bollox

Users who are viewing this thread