Flying in? (1 Viewer)

SIR ERNIE

Leaving our vacation home in Naples Florida on Friday morning, flying Ft Myers to JFK to LHR arrive 06.20 Sat.
Home to Hants for two or three hours kip then train up to the game.
Son flying in from his home in Spain and meeting him near the ground around 3pm.
Train back down to Hants for beers and curry.

A day I thought I might never see.

The £178m match.

Paxman II

I've been over the moon since we got to the final, so Ill be coming in on SpaceX, and Elon has promised to fund the premier league as a favour. 😁

clint van damme

Daughter and I flying back from Borneo midweek! Second game this season as we went away to Millwall. Would have gone to the first couple of home games but....

Flew back for League 2 play off final as well. Took my son to that, my daughters turn this time!

You live in Borneo?

jackdg

Old man is getting off a Fjord cruise in Norway, flying to Manchester, im picking him up and driving us to Wembley and back on the day to pick my family up to drive back to Brum and immediately fly to the US…

the things we do

fair play to the long distance travellers!

Jonny Barton

Due to go there in the next year, (though the trip has been cancelled more times than wasps comeback), might dm you for some tips if it goes ahead if that's ok?
Yep no worries, just drop me a DM. I drove from one side to the other last month and I imagine you are going to some of the same places I did

Users who are viewing this thread