Flitcroft (Swindon) to take over at Mansfield - strange one? (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Just read this - I think Swindon are a better team than Mansfield - having looked at Swindon's run in, I thought it looked easiest of the top group (including ours) He may have backed the wrong horse - very strange. Glad to see turmoil at our rivals!

Otis

Just read this - I think Swindon are a better team than Mansfield - having looked at Swindon's run in, I thought it looked easiest of the top group (including ours) He may have backed the wrong horse - very strange. Glad to see turmoil at our rivals!
Robins to Swindon though obviously .

Sky Blue Harry H

Robins to Swindon though obviously .

Oh yeah - Swindon are the Robins (forgot that!) Just popped on the Swindon forum - they seem quite happy he's going (which might not be good news for Mansfield!) Also read that Swindon wouldn't offer contract beyond this Summer - part of reason to jump ship.

wingy

Trollope is finished at Exeter this summer, maybe Swindon can tempt him and the merrygoround can really take off.

Otis

Looks like the Mansfield/Peterborough thing may have been on the cards. Seems odd that Mansfield have been immediately able to snap up Flitcroft.

Where does this leave Swindon though? Guessing this has come as a bit of surprise for Swindon and it would be interesting to know if they can get someone in quickly.

Could derail their season if they don't act quickly.

Warwickhunt

Do you think Stags and Swindon are gambling on the new manager bounce to get them over the line?

Otis

I just can't see how Swindon were expecting this to be honest.

Be interesting to see how quickly they now recruit.

Otis

Phil Brown is available. He was rumoured to go to Mansfield, so could be now in Swindon's eyeline.

Hope they don't go for Rosler, because I do really rate him and I think that would really boost their chances of going up.

Otis

Rosler's stats (Leeds apart, who have been a bit of a basket case when it has come to managers) are very decent. I do hope they don't go after him.

Screenshot_2018-03-01-07-35-40.png

Users who are viewing this thread