Flippin' Hell!! (1 Viewer)

Moe-Lask

Just seen a an interview on Sky Sports News about Cov and for once it was a fairly up beat peice.

Sounds like AT is abit more invigorated now the tanned man has gone.

And than Richard Keogh sounded fairly up beat too and ready for the challenge.

First time in a long time i wasn't hiding behind the sofa when they mentioned CCFC.

Anyways, 2012 cant get much worse so PUSB's

SkyBlue_Am

I saw the interview and feared for the worst when it started with a joke about Thorn stubbing his toe before the interview even started.
Thorn actually does seem under the impression that after meeting with the board he will receive financial backing in January.
However I have become so skeptical and pessimistic this season I gave out nothing but a small laugh and carried on with my day not taking it into account...

EleanorRigby

Is it possible that a deal for the Sky Blues is going through but will obviously not be done in a week or two so giving some financial muscle to the manager early January is part of any deal ? 5 loan deals ?

Covstu

given we have had ample opportunity to bring new faces in and nothing has happened, why do we think it will change? and why so frickin late, the damage is already done! We lost Gardner who was underutlised and out of position so who are they going to bring in who will make more of an impact? Knowing Thorn it will be another keeper and a defender!

Sub

last seen over the ricoh after the manager was told he would have cash for players
images

torchomatic

Actually, I feel better about stuff now that KD has gone. I think he was a major part of the problems at the club.

Users who are viewing this thread