Flintoff fight (1 Viewer)

scroobiustom

Anyone fancy the big lump tonight?

be interesting to see if he actually continues beyond this fight, a loss I don't think there is anyway he would step in the ring again

a win...and money talks!

thoughts?

I have been watching the documentary and so far he seems to flair if someone lands one on him, He punches the target instead of punching through and he uses the inside of the glove too much, hence a thumb injury in training.

He would not stand a chance against a real boxer. The guy that he's fighting has been hand picked so he should be ok.

LastGarrison

Haven't seen any of the warm up programmes but read somewhere that he has zero head movement so could be a bit of a sitting duck.

13/8 for the Dawson stoppage might be a bit of value.

Saying that I hope he puts in a competitive performance. Anyone got a stream? :whistle:

Covstu

i think about 8 isnt it? I was watching the weigh in, Dawson doesnt seem in good shape at all! Freddy looks super fit but will obviously lack the experience. I think he has a good chance to go the distance.

scroobiustom

its on after the skelton fight at half 9 - didnt know it was only 4 rounds! what a joke!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Hope he gets sparked out! He shouldn't even be stepping into a boxing ring!

ccfctommy

Its four two minutes rounds.

His opponent, Richard Dawson, has fought twice nd won twice. he has knocked someone out in 19 seconds aswell.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
What time does the fight start?

The bout is set to follow the British and Commonwealth heavyweight title clash between David Price and Matt Skelton in Liverpool. The Price v Skelton fight is set to start at 9:30pm, with Flintoff's debut set to start following the conclusion of that bout.

D

Deleted member 4232

Any news? I chucked a five on him this morning. Thought with all the hype he'd not want to go down easy.

M

moff79

hi guys thanks for letting me join your community looking forward to some great posts
:wave:

Nick

Administrator
Absolute embarrassment, the other fella was clearly paid off. He threw one punch that floored him.

scroobiustom

If you put gloves on a kangaroo, and told him to box...

i would imagine it would look something like that!

Fair play, role on Tyson Fury!

Nick

Administrator
He did look like Bambi on ice. The other fella would have destroyed him if he actually threw a punch at him.

Users who are viewing this thread